Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chuck and Sarah dynamic has to be resolved soon and I might be in the minority here but I don't hate what's going on between S/S and C/H. For Chuck and Sarah this season has been about growth and they've both grown a lot as people and as spies. In my opinion, it's just a matter of time before they're together for real with no ********.

It sucks we have to wait until after the Olympics to see another episode. This last one was kind of lackluster but they never intended this season to have a break if you recall. It was originally slated to air AFTER the Olympics.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

This is a great read if you have a few minutes. It's an interview by Alan Sepinwall with Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz.

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2010/0...ntroversy.html

You've got to read it. These guys are extremely dedicated to the fans who were dedicated to the show in the first place. I'm not ashamed to admit that I wrote the letter to NBC and bought a sandwhich from Subway on the night of the season 2 finale AND the season 3 premiere, and I've said it to a few people before but I trust in their ability to get the story across in a way that is both rewarding to the fan and rewarding to the story/characters.

JS: And if you thought the end of season 2 was crazy...
      What the **** is that supposed to mean?!?

Comment

Chuck's real-life Twitter page --> http://twitter.com/ZacharyLevi

Gotta love his bio.
        Last edited by Whistler6; 02-10-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
          This is a great read if you have a few minutes. It's an interview by Alan Sepinwall with Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz.

http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2010/0...ntroversy.html

You've got to read it. These guys are extremely dedicated to the fans who were dedicated to the show in the first place. I'm not ashamed to admit that I wrote the letter to NBC and bought a sandwhich from Subway on the night of the season 2 finale AND the season 3 premiere, and I've said it to a few people before but I trust in their ability to get the story across in a way that is both rewarding to the fan and rewarding to the story/characters.

What the **** is that supposed to mean?!?
          I wouldn't get too hyped about it. I'm sure it's good but I'm pretty sure everyone has said that about every TV shows season ending...ever.

Although I think seasons 2's ending was one of the craziest, most riveting things I've seen. I can't tell you how insanely bad I wanted to see a season 3 after the second season ended.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XglEL6HNv2w&hd=1

Awesome video I just saw that Schwartz and company made, since NBC isn't really promoting the show at all.

Comment

ZOMGZ Im so excited I cant wait. SHE BETTER ******* SAY YES!
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                ZOMGZ Im so excited I cant wait. SHE BETTER ******* SAY YES!
                Pretty. Much. This!

Comment

One of the best episodes of Chuck I've ever seen.

Some resolution, some new developments, all good stuff. Next weeks episode looks even better than this one was.

Comment

One of the best episodes of Chuck I've ever seen.

Some resolution, some new developments, all good stuff. Next weeks episode looks even better than this one was.
                    So much awesomeness in this episode.

One of the funniest things (other than Chuck impersonating the assassin saying, "Who doesn't like cupcakes?") had to be when he was talking to the two guys who hired him as an assassin and they said they hated the "will they or won't they" thing.

Clearly they're talking about the will they or won't the between Sarah and Chuck.

Comment

look at mah sig

Comment

Haha, when the mob guys said "I really hate will they or won't they" moments I did crack up. That was genius writing.

Chuck breaking up with Hannah right after he banged her, and in front of her parents? What a dick move imo.

Such a great episode though, and from what I'm reading, the next 3-4 are even BETTER.

edit: Just a thought, but I don't think Sam (or Samantha) is Sarahs real name. Just a hunch.
                        Last edited by vidae; 03-02-2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Haha, when the mob guys said "I really hate will they or won't they" moments I did crack up. That was genius writing.

Chuck breaking up with Hannah right after he banged her, and in front of her parents? What a dick move imo.

Such a great episode though, and from what I'm reading, the next 3-4 are even BETTER.

edit: Just a thought, but I don't think Sam (or Samantha) is Sarahs real name. Just a hunch.
                          STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!

I like the name Sam so I demand that it is her real name, sir.

Comment

Samantha Lisa sounds.. weird together. I still don't fully trust Shaw, and it seems weird that he'd be the guy she turns to instead of Chuck, so I don't buy it.

edit: The overnights just came in and Chuck got a 2.4/2.5 (conflicting reports) which is amazing. It has averaged a 2.5/2.6 this season and dipped to 2.2 before the Olympics. A lot of people thought it could be a sign of the fall for Chuck but it turns out it was just an anomaly. If it can keep a 2.4/2.5 for the rest of the season I'd be very surprised if it were canceled. Plus, all reports point to the next three episodes being even better than last nights.. all good news for Chuck fans.
                            Last edited by vidae; 03-02-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

GOD DAMMIT WHY DO THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW HATE ME!!!

Not only are Sarah and Shaw together, but now I dont even get Hannah to look at? Ugh. Great episode though. Kreuk's last line was ******* heartbreaking.

Also, big question: How can her name be Sam? Isnt her real name Jennifer Burton? Thats how people in her high school knew her, and didnt she get recruited by the CIA after/during high school? So it would make sense that her real name is Jennifer Lisa Burton, not Samanta Lisa Burton. I am confused.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                GOD DAMMIT WHY DO THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW HATE ME!!!

Not only are Sarah and Shaw together, but now I dont even get Hannah to look at? Ugh. Great episode though. Kreuk's last line was ******* heartbreaking.

Also, big question: How can her name be Sam? Isnt her real name Jennifer Burton? Thats how people in her high school knew her, and didnt she get recruited by the CIA after/during high school? So it would make sense that her real name is Jennifer Lisa Burton, not Samanta Lisa Burton. I am confused.
                                Well her dad was a con artist wasnt he? I wouldnt be surprised if they were going by alias's as a family back when 'Sarah' was in high school.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information