Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Well her dad was a con artist wasnt he? I wouldnt be surprised if they were going by alias's as a family back when 'Sarah' was in high school.
    Yeah, was about to post this as well. You can't tell if it was real or not. I don't think Sam is her real name for what it's worth. We'll probably find it out later this season.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      Well her dad was a con artist wasnt he? I wouldnt be surprised if they were going by alias's as a family back when 'Sarah' was in high school.
      I would buy this, but in all the files the general pulls up on screen, and in her references to Sarah's father, she confirms his name is Jack Burton. So at least we know Sarah's real last name is Burton, which leads me to believe the people in high school who knew her as Jennifer Burton were right.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • #33
        I wouldn't be surprised if her real was WAS Jenny Burton, and she winds up saying something like "you knew all along" etc. I don't trust Shaw and I get the feeling she doesn't really either.

        It could go either way. We'll see what develops.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • #34
          I completely agree. I'm willing to bet the house her real name isn't Sam. It just seemed off.

          Casey is a pimp.

          Chuck is a lady killer.

          No Morgan was kind of weird.

          I only like cupcakes if they don't have frosting.

          Anyone got the preview for next week's episode? That's the bad thing about watching it online.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Anyone got the preview for next week's episode? That's the bad thing about watching it online.
            Thats one of the best parts of watching it online. I love not having to worry about seeing a bunch of spoilers from next weeks episode!

            Comment


            • #36
              A lot of critics got to see the rest of the episodes airing in March, and they all agree on one thing: of the four total episodes from March, last nights episode was the "weakest".. soo.. if you loved last nights episode, you're going to really love the next three.

              And I won't spoil the "next time on Chuck" previews, but next weeks episode looks killer. :)

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • #37
                I didnt think this episode was as awesome, it was solid, as the rest of you seemed to have. I liked the one before the Olympics better.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  I only like cupcakes if they don't have frosting.

                  Anyone got the preview for next week's episode? That's the bad thing about watching it online.
                  WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!



                  mmmmmmmmmmm.

                  That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I am getting my wish apparently. Chuck is getting more and more badass. I couldn't believe he pulled out Casey's tooth. His inability to flash in key situations is frustrating but necessary. I wonder if when he can flash consistently if he'll go over the edge and Sarah will have to bring him back.

                    The "Sam" revelation seemed kind of anti-climatic.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ya know whats funny...after Sam almost got shot, she didn't run to either one of them she just looked confused and dazed.

                      Casey is badass. we need more Casey.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        Ya know whats funny...after Sam almost got shot, she didn't run to either one of them she just looked confused and dazed.

                        Casey is badass. we need more Casey.
                        Agreed. I would not mind a Casey backstory episode at all.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          More Casey is always needed. Especially now since we get no more Kreuk :(

                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            They're actually setting up the Casey backstory as we speak, with the name that Chuck flashed on. I think we'll see an episode in the very near future that is ALL about Casey, and it's long overdue! He is a phenomenal actor and Agent John Casey might have eclipsed Jayne Cobb for me as a character last week.

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Screw Sam. She'll always be Sarah to me. :D
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                New Chuck tonight! :D

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information