Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC has already said that the 13 episodes in S5 are the last of the series, so they have ample time to have some fun and wrap it up any way they want.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Great season finale. I'm really curious about these next 13 episodes with how this one ended. I wish it was 1 full season.

Comment

• I like the whole going private angle. Not sure how I feel about the Morgan situation or what the bad guy was talking about at the end there.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
          I like the whole going private angle. Not sure how I feel about the Morgan situation or what the bad guy was talking about at the end there.
          I don't know. It might help bring the show back to its roots with some of the best episodes. Lets face it, the show was awesome when it was the innocent guy trying to be a spy. It made us all feel like we could be a spy and it was funny. I loved that part with Morgan and Captain Awesome in the hospital in the episode last night too.

Comment

• That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by StickSkills View Post
              I don't know. It might help bring the show back to its roots with some of the best episodes. Lets face it, the show was awesome when it was the innocent guy trying to be a spy. It made us all feel like we could be a spy and it was funny. I loved that part with Morgan and Captain Awesome in the hospital in the episode last night too.
              Maybe. My favorite seasons were 1 and 2 but I'm just skeptical.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm sad there's only 13 more. :(

I WANT MORE THAN MORE.

Comment

• No one expected Chuck to make it to season 2.. so to have 5 seasons and almost 100 episodes? I'll take that, and they'll hopefully tie it up nicely. Easily my favorite show of all time and I want it to go out on a high note.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    No one expected Chuck to make it to season 2.. so to have 5 seasons and almost 100 episodes? I'll take that, and they'll hopefully tie it up nicely. Easily my favorite show of all time and I want it to go out on a high note.
                    Believe me I'll take it too. But still sad :(

Comment

• theres a new chuck wtf???? :)

Comment

• Chuck was pretty bad ass non-intersect in the episode. The rest of the season with Decker looks like it could be pretty intense too. No real appearances from characters you wouldn't expect in the opener. I thought it was just okay, but the ending pretty much set up how the entire season is going to play out.

Comment

• Solid episode, but yeah, it'll set up the rest of the season. Jesus christ Yvonne Strahovski just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Also Mark Hamill looks awful.

edit: figured I'd give more of a recap since I posted that from my phone at like 2am. Good episode, not great, but filling a lot of stuff in for the season. I guess Fedak and Schwartz didn't like the idea of an ENDLESS amount of money (from last years finale) so they decided to use most of it for "start up costs" instead of some obscene amount. Makes sense.

It sounds like there will be more Buy More gang stuff going on, which I like. Season 1 was my favorite and if they can get back to some of that stuff I'll be pretty happy.

The ratings were downright awful, but it went up against Game7 so that makes some sense. Also I don't think ratings matter at this point for Chuck as it is the last season and had a zero percent chance of getting a full season order or being renewed. We just have to sit back and enjoy these last 12 episodes.

Also, once again, Mark Hamill looked awful.
                          Last edited by vidae; 10-29-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Wtf! No Chuck online? How can I catch up on these episodes?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              Wtf! No Chuck online? How can I catch up on these episodes?

Chill it is on holiday break I'm sure this time of the year. OP said it will be back next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                                Chill it is on holiday break I'm sure this time of the year. OP said it will be back next week.
                                He's asking why the episodes aren't online in places such as Hulu or NBC. Which is a very valid question since they always have been before and I missed one episode this season that I can't see because I found myself complaining about the same thing.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information