Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You can always down load the sh as show as well only takes an hour for it. Much faster then streaming it.

    Comment


    • how can waiting for something to dl be faster than just watching something :/

      Comment


      • Damn that was a good episode and really sets up for a good finish to the series. I LOVE how they're getting back to the roots of Chuck and I can't wait for the Christmas episode because lets face it, last time it was Captain Awesome.

        Comment


        • Anyone else watching and not have sound?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. ****. ****. ****. ****. awesome. awesome. awesome. awesome. oh **** yes. what the ****... no spoilers so thats all you get if you haven't seen the latest episode yet.

            Comment


            • Re-watching the first few episodes of Chuck and I can't help but notice the coincidence that Chuck and others bring up multiple times "Chuck's 5 year plan" and the show ended up going 5 seasons...
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

              Comment


              • One part of that episode that just made me lose it was Morgan playing with the invisibility cloak and doing all the movie spoofs including the fugitive.

                THE ONE ARMED MAN. YOU FIND THIS MAN.

                My eyes welled up with tears a few times during that episode and i am not at all ashamed to admit it.

                Comment


                • A majorly underrated thing that will also be missed with this great show is how much it helped a lot of us discover great new music.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Chuck had me when he wanted to bone Sarah while listening to Arcade Fire.

                    That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                      My eyes welled up with tears a few times during that episode and i am not at all ashamed to admit it.
                      I'm not ashamed to admit at all that during the scene in the dream house and the scene on the beach I flat out lost it. Zach killed the dream house scene, he was awesome, and Yvonne killed the beach scene.

                      I completely lost it.

                      Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                      A majorly underrated thing that will also be missed with this great show is how much it helped a lot of us discover great new music.
                      Yeah.. there are a lot of bands/songs that I had never heard of until Chuck.. and every time I hear them I immediately think of this show and these characters.

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        I'm not ashamed to admit at all that during the scene in the dream house and the scene on the beach I flat out lost it. Zach killed the dream house scene, he was awesome, and Yvonne killed the beach scene.

                        I completely lost it.



                        Yeah.. there are a lot of bands/songs that I had never heard of until Chuck.. and every time I hear them I immediately think of this show and these characters.
                        With the music, my friends and I have a genre called chuck music which basically consists of:
                        1. Whiny emo/Indy music that is actually good.
                        2.80s music
                        3. Kinda bad but also awesome in a kinda Ironic way.

                        Chuck music is awesome.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I'm not ashamed to admit at all that during the scene in the dream house and the scene on the beach I flat out lost it. Zach killed the dream house scene, he was awesome, and Yvonne killed the beach scene.

                          I completely lost it.
                          Those two scenes were done so well. Absolutely impeccable. I teared up. I also teared up during the good bye to Casey and especially to his sister. I really was confused as to how they could have him be all alone, losing everyone, including his wife at that point.

                          Comment


                          • Check out my new ballin sig. DG found the picture for me, Bonekrusher made it.

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • Reading what you guys have written I'm have to watch the finale. I haven't watched the show since Morgan got intersect and that was a long time ago.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                                Reading what you guys have written I'm have to watch the finale. I haven't watched the show since Morgan got intersect and that was a long time ago.
                                Watch the whole season immediately.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information