Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck jumped to a 2.1 in the demo but the overall viewership stayed the same. An increase is pretty good, but against HIMYM and House repeats, I would have liked a 2.3/2.4. I'm hoping that people get the word out about this episode and a lot of the hardcore "shippers" who left will tune in next week. All that being said, I fully expect a 2.3/2.4 next week and anything less would be unhappy times.

I read somewhere that with DVR/Hulu/NBC.com viewership, Chuck jumps up to a 2.6/2.7, which would be very good for NBC on monday night, but it is so far undocumented. Even if it were, does NBC care about that?

The main thing is, Chuck has a loyal fanbase who do watch the show, just not live. There are websites dedicated to it and the media loves it. Before last nights episode, I would have hated if it were canceled but I would have sort of understood where people are coming from. Now, though, after such an amazing episode? I just don't want it to be gone.

Here's to hoping that NBC throws it on Wednesdays after the two week hiatus!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Yea but Romo>anyone ever.
      Badger > Romo, not that I've gotten to BSG yet but oh well.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Badger was awesome, Romo Lampkin is the greatest character in anything ever.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Anyone got a link to a preview for next week?
          Do not watch this video if you don't want to see "Next week on Chuck":

You asked for it CMD!

Comment

• Good call vidae. My wife also called that one, I didn't see it coming though.

Anyone think Shaw has no intention of killing Sarah at all, and instead is taking her somewhere to kill whoever gave her the order? He has to know it was her red test and that she didn't know who she was taking out.

Sarah's hypocrisy was a little annoying, I'm glad they're not dwelling on that angle a bunch.

Good episode, I wouldn't call it the best at all though.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
              Good call vidae. My wife also called that one, I didn't see it coming though.

Anyone think Shaw has no intention of killing Sarah at all, and instead is taking her somewhere to kill whoever gave her the order? He has to know it was her red test and that she didn't know who she was taking out.

Sarah's hypocrisy was a little annoying, I'm glad they're not dwelling on that angle a bunch.

Good episode, I wouldn't call it the best at all though.
              That's what I'm thinking.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                That's what I'm thinking.
                Seems like a good way to move the story. Having him try to kill Sarah (and of course be killed in the process) seems too unjust and undignified of a way to end his character on the show. I think they'll work together to find out who gave the order, Shaw will either kill that person and go into hiding, or it'll turn out to be a long drawn-out thing and Shaw will go off in search of his revenge. Either way I don't think he can keep any feelings he has for Sarah. It wasn't her fault, but there's no way he would be with her when she was the one to pull the trigger.

I just don't know what they're going to do with Chuck. He is too big for the Buy More now. He can't stay there, especially with Casey needing to be brought back on as an agent and Awesome needing Chuck to leave so Elie will consent to going to Africa. And he can't just run off with Sarah and hide, no one would watch that for very long.

Comment

• Great Chuck Q&A here. Some spoily stuff at the end, so don't read the second part if you don't want something spoiled.

Worth a read anyway though.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....hary-levi.html

Comment

• I know the guy who plays Shaw only signed on for a number of episodes that wraps up here in the next week or two... My guess is he gets killed in the act of saving either Chuck or Sarah.

I don't want to believe he has been around all season ONLY to turn out evil in the end. It's too easy to write a character off that way.

Comment

• We previously talked about who we thought could be the death this season? What if it's Beckman? What if she gave the order to Sarah and that's who Shaw wants to kill now?

idk, just a thought.

Comment

• Beckman gets iced!
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Apparently this episode Monday is the best Chuck episode to date! Multiple sources reporting it! So excited. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            Apparently this episode Monday is the best Chuck episode to date! Multiple sources reporting it! So excited. :D
                            After last season's finale I think that's going to be tough, but now I'm excited.

Comment

• I miss Bryce Larkin :(
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• **** YES **** YES BEST EPISODE EVER.

Seriously, **** YES.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information