Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHUCK discussion thread (WILL contain spoilers)

Seeing as how there are a lot of things that could potentially be "spoiled" I thought it might be a good idea for this show to have it's own thread and I figured we have enough people that watch and enjoy the show that this would be pretty active.

Spoil away here and keep it out of the television discussion thread!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

I WANT CHUCK WITH SARAH GOD DAMMIT!

As hot as Kreuk is, and I want her to stick around, they need to get Chuck with Sarah ASAP.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I WANT CHUCK WITH SARAH GOD DAMMIT!

As hot as Kreuk is, and I want her to stick around, they need to get Chuck with Sarah ASAP.
      Kreuk is 100 X hotter.

Comment

I currently follow Zach Levi and Adam Baldwin on Twitter.

I'm just curious as to how Kreuk is gonna make such a quick exit from the show. If I'm reading it right she only has one episode left.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Kreuk >>>>>> Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Kreuk >>>>>> Sarah
            I'm not that avid a watcher of Chuck but I respectfully disagree with this. Kreuk honestly doesn't do it for me she's not asian enough to look asian, and she's not particularly curvy either. Yvonne otoh...

Comment

I like both, but Yvonne is the hotter one. Kreuk is mega cute though. For me, the order of Chuck women goes

Yvonne>Kreuk>Brewster>Bilson>Lancaster (Ellie)
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I'll take Lancaster after Yvonne. There's something about her.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Kreuk > Ellie > Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    I currently follow Zach Levi and Adam Baldwin on Twitter.

I'm just curious as to how Kreuk is gonna make such a quick exit from the show. If I'm reading it right she only has one episode left.
                    THey kinda gotta get rid of her because the whole Chuck running off and her wondering where he is going stuff just isnt working.

Comment

We need resolution on the Chuck/Sarah relationship by the end of the season, just in case the show is canceled by the evil NBC. Kreuk is very attractive, but Yvonne is the superior.... prospect?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        We need resolution on the Chuck/Sarah relationship by the end of the season, just in case the show is canceled by the evil NBC. Kreuk is very attractive, but Yvonne is the superior.... prospect?
                        I felt they kinda dropped the relationship they currently have (Chuck/Sarah) very poorly. Episode 1 of the new season Chuck is talking about how he loves Sarah and all...blah blah...and poof he gets on a plane to Paris and he loves this chick now who moved from who knows where to work at the "Buy More" just to be with Chuck...

Bah she is a secret agent.

Comment

They better not make her a damn secret agent. I love the show, but he cant have TWO secret agent girlfriends. I would be ok with something fishy, like maybe she is some sort of criminal and knows Chuck is involved with something government level and wants him to protect her, but I dont want her to be a secret agent.

Comment

Shaw/Hannah spoilers ahoy

Also we will be seeing Christopher Lloyd and Robert Patrick soon.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              They better not make her a damn secret agent. I love the show, but he cant have TWO secret agent girlfriends. I would be ok with something fishy, like maybe she is some sort of criminal and knows Chuck is involved with something government level and wants him to protect her, but I dont want her to be a secret agent.
                              I have a feeling that Hannah is a secret agent. I don't know why, but it just seems that all of these guest stars are agents or have a fishy past.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information