Clear All

jack a boat, live on a secluded island

Comment

Shutter Island O.O

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Islands are good places. Oil rigs. Small towns.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

hmmm zombie Matt Millen

Comment

This tells you all that's needed to know.

Shaolin spade ftw!
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

my plans are very simple go to my basement unload both of my gun safe's and then head to the gun store around the corner and load up on supplies. Then proceed to my family's cabin in northern wisconsin and hiding out on the side of a lake and build a compound with family and friends. Then start farming and killing zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                would you **** Zombie Kelley Hazell?
                Yes.

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                is she still warm?
                Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                Are zombies still warm? If so yes.
                Like you pussies really care. Stop being so decent. Zombies roam the streets and you're worried if some hot zombie chick is still warm inside? If she's not just shove her in a microwave for a few minutes.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  Yes.

Like you pussies really care. Stop being so decent. Zombies roam the streets and you're worried if some hot zombie chick is still warm inside? If she's not just shove her in a microwave for a few minutes.
                  This could be the greatest post ever!!!!!!! Someone has to sig quote this.

Oh and since I don't have guns I would hurry to CCB's where they have guns and we would team up and be bad ass pot head zombie killers!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I've read the Zombie Survival Guide and subsequent book World War Z. Both are fantastic.

I am prepared and will not discuss my plans for fear they will be compromised should the virus be released into the United States.

All kidding aside, you need to immediately arm yourself and barricade the lower level. Get your family to the highest level of the house, preferably an attic accessible only by a ladder. Zs cannot climb ladders.

Shotguns or rifles are the preferred weapons. Handguns are less accurate from a distance and require significant skill to become so. Bows, crowbars, swords, axes or other longer sharp instruments are also handy for close quarters. Do not attempt to make a flamethrower or bomb as you will just end up burning your barricade down. The Zs just keep on coming while on fire. Aim for the head obviously.

If the incident is still at a low level of infection, gather some your neighbors (preferably military, law enforcement or someone in medical field) and their supplies into one central location. Basically whoever has the pimpest upper level and attic. Once there, you need to completely seal in the lower level and destroy the staircase.

You will need canned food and any other type of non refrigerated type of food you can find. Have all of your neighbors completely fill their bathtubs and sinks with water if is still running. Anything that can hold water, fill it. You will need it to survive. Be prepared to live off the land for a while. Once those who are holed up in the grocery stores are dead, you will need to stage a raid to gather more supplies. Everything should done on foot or bike.

This is a basic plan for someone living in a suburban house. If you live in an apartment or are away at college it will obviously be different but the same premise holds: barricade the lower level, take higher ground, gather resources.

Lastly but most important, prepare yourself to kill.

Edit: And no I don't think this is plausible at all or want it to happen
                    Last edited by AkiliSmith; 02-22-2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

When(not if) Z-Day hits, I've had a plan for a while. Where I work, we have a cash office, it's on the second floor, and has a VERY heavy door. I'm banking it's zombie proof. There's a window, but the window is high up and inaccessible for zombies. It's a grocery store, so there's food around when the zombies move on, and when the epidemic passes, there's enough cash to put as at the top of the new society.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Are we talking classic slow stupid zombie, or fast, terrifying 28 Days Later zombie?

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                          Are we talking classic slow stupid zombie, or fast, terrifying 28 Days Later zombie?
                          They may start out fast because their muscle tissue will take some time to decompose. After a few weeks they will slow down.

But it could be a virus that infects the brain and puts you in a zombie like state where you are still alive (I am Legend, I believe they were still alive in 28 Weeks Later).

Only the Government knows for sure. Pray they are the slow kind. Be prepared for both.

Comment

I'm prepared...

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                              They may start out fast because their muscle tissue will take some time to decompose. After a few weeks they will slow down.

But it could be a virus that infects the brain and puts you in a zombie like state where you are still alive (I am Legend, I believe they were still alive in 28 Weeks Later).

Only the Government knows for sure. Pray they are the slow kind. Be prepared for both.
                              Could be Resident Evil Zombies. Where there are fast, slow, climbers, and swimmers.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                                Reanimation possible? yes. But requires huge ammounts of electricity and stuff.

My zombie plan? Well that depends on which kind of Zombies we are talking about.

1. The original night of the Living dead type zombies: If the zombies are of that sort then dealing with them will be easy. Ammo and food inside a fort structure with no windows. I would need a large vehicle (HUM-V, tank, garbage truck etc.) to venture for food once a month and look for other survivors and gather food.

2. The Resident Evil Style Zombies (and Zombie esq creatures): Well these can climb and bust through walls so in all reality I'm screwed. But I'd probobly go with the run away aproach and bring an accurate powerful weapon for when I'm surrounded.

3. The 28 days later zombies: These zombies are the smartest they are fast and can use weapons. In which case I would steal a boat bring it out to the middle of a deep lake and live off of fish for the rest of my days.
                                What other kinds of zombies are there?
                                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information