High School Seniors Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Seniors Thread

Anyone else here a High School senior with terrible senioritis and has no desire to do any work?

I'll be a senior in about a week!! I'm kinda scared

Comment

Your school year starts in February? Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
        When I was in high school my school year started in February. In fact it is like that for pretty much every school in the Southern Hemisphere.

Summer USA = Winter Southern Hemishphere

Comment

March the 2nd actually... I am from Panama, Central America.

Comment

Senior, 2nd semester. I can't motivate myself to do ****, I doubt I'll study for my AP exam too.

Plus I've been accepted to everywhere I wanted, and I'm gonna enroll in about a week.

Elon, USCe, or Clemson.

Comment

Anyone else here a High School senior with terrible senioritis and has no desire to do any work?

Every ******* day.
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

That's me; a senior at fisch's alma mater!

I have absolutley no desire to do work, which is bad since I take AP Gov, AP Economics, and AP Calc.

**** me for taking those classes :(

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I take AP Physics, and I have a C-/C right now, screw Syracuse for requiring 4 years of science in High School!

Comment

You took AP Physics for your 4th year science?
                    What are you planning on majoring in?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      Senior, 2nd semester. I can't motivate myself to do ****, I doubt I'll study for my AP exam too.

Plus I've been accepted to everywhere I wanted, and I'm gonna enroll in about a week.

Elon, USCe, or Clemson.
                      is Elon any good? ive been getting mail from them

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        That's me; a senior at fisch's alma mater!

I have absolutley no desire to do work, which is bad since I take AP Gov, AP Economics, and AP Calc.

**** me for taking those classes :(
                        Just a piece of advice.. save yourself/your parents money and DO WELL in AP COURSES!!!! It's a free headstart on your college life, don't pass that opportunity up before classes actually cost money.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

The other piece of advice I can give HS seniors is to not worry about an f'ing thing.. most people would kill to be a senior in high school again. Best year of my life so far, for sure.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            You took AP Physics for your 4th year science?
                            What are you planning on majoring in?
                            Was the only science available except Anatnomy which I didnít know was an option, and I am majoring in Sports Management, Syracuse has one of the top programs in the country, but I will see how it goes.

Comment

Was the only science available except Anatnomy which I didnít know was an option, and I am majoring in Sports Management, Syracuse has one of the top programs in the country, but I will see how it goes.
                              Sports management is a really tough major, but it's worth it if you are dedicated to it and also would like to go to law school.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information