Antivirus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antivirus?

Hey i need some help with finding a good antivirus software. I just got a virus on my laptop im getting pop ups every 5 seconds. Whats the best free antivirus software??

sig by BoneKrusher

I like AVG. They have a free version.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

AVG works for me!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I bought Norton Antivirus for a $50/year subscription. It might sound like a lot, but when my computer was completely taken over and crashed from a virus...

All I had to do was call customer service, they installed Norton, and a lady from India hacked into my computer from across the world and wiped my laptop clean. If there is a free option, then I suppose that might be worth considering 1st.

Comment

You should run Mozilla Firefox and use the addon No Script. It'll protect you from scripts that sites try to automatically have you download (some of those sites may contain malware/spyware/etc).

I would recommend Free AVG.

I would also recommend Malwarebytes to be used along with AVG.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
            You should run Mozilla Firefox and use the addon No Script. It'll protect you from scripts that sites try to automatically have you download (some of those sites may contain malware/spyware/etc).

I would recommend Free AVG.

I would also recommend Malwarebytes to be used along with AVG.
            Pretty much what this guy said. AVG and Malwarebytes has worked for me for a long time.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

what j05son said ftw, firefox and its add-ons are a wonderful thing, its pretty funny they can make it so you never even see an advertisement again love it, had my laptop for 3.5 years never had a problem

Comment

I like avast.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information