Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Leonardo on the basis he had two god damned swords, therefor is automatically the coolest.


    Also love Donatello.

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      Leonardo on the basis he had two god damned swords, therefor is automatically the coolest.


      Also love Donatello.
      Raphael has two kinda swords, which are hotter than Leo's. Your argument is invalid.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post


        This says it all.
        Quoted for truth

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Job View Post
          Raphael has two kinda swords, which are hotter than Leo's. Your argument is invalid.
          Raphael has chode swords. Leonardo has god damned katanas.

          R.I.P. Junior Seau

          Comment


          • #65
            nunchuks>sai

            Comment


            • #66
              Michelangelo! :)


              Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

              Comment


              • #67
                got up at 6 a.m.ish as a kid to watch these mutant turtle cartoons say cowabunga and kick ass, and i voted mike because that sounds like the guy i would get my pizza from

                Comment


                • #68


                  You know who makes the goods.


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                    I still have all of the above in a box in my closet. and the helicopter too!

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I still have all of the above in a box in my closet. and the helicopter too!
                      Damn Brent, I've always liked you...now I know why...

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Most of my figures are long lost or broken. The only one I know I can find is this weird guy:

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                          In regards to the comic/cartoon/movies, it is Raphael.

                          In regards to these broads that were posted in the WYHI thread, Leo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and then Donatello.

                          I'd hit my fave, Raph.

                          Sig by Fenikz

                          I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Most of my figures are long lost or broken. The only one I know I can find is this weird guy:

                            METALHEAD!!!



                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                            Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                              Damn Brent, I've always liked you...now I know why...
                              I only had two types of toys as a child: LEGOS and TMNT
                              Last edited by Brent; 02-26-2010, 08:19 PM.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                I only had two types of twos as a child: LEGOS and TMNT
                                Phuckin ay...I only made planes, and spaceships with my legos though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information