No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any top flight prospects playing for the OKC Redhawks? I'm right down the street from them and I wouldn't mind going to see some future MLBers for cheap. I wanted to go last year to see Feliz, but I just never got around to it. Will Smoak be on the 'Hawks or is there some other prospects to look out for?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
      Any top flight prospects playing for the OKC Redhawks? I'm right down the street from them and I wouldn't mind going to see some future MLBers for cheap. I wanted to go last year to see Feliz, but I just never got around to it. Will Smoak be on the 'Hawks or is there some other prospects to look out for?
      you may need to find a Rangers Blog that has references for minor teams. I have Yankees to cover Scranton and Trenton. I follow them regularly.

Smoak has to be in triple A level. Feliz may be in too. Scheppers and maybe Perez.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
        The Yankees are back at it, another walk off homer even though it was in a meaningless game
        It was totally a meaningful game. It was Colin Curtis. lol.

Yanks will be on tv tonight (Retaped against Phillies) and tomorrow afternoon against Rays. I hope to catch some glimpse of Brackman, Nova, Bleich(to compare with his college form), Garcia if good to go, Mitchell, McAllister, and umm well, everyone. lol.

Comment

• <3

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Does anyone think Liriano can actually get anywhere near back to his '06 form?

He reportedly was up to 96 on his fastball, 89 on his slider, and retooled his change-up. And he dominated the DR league this winter.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
              Any top flight prospects playing for the OKC Redhawks? I'm right down the street from them and I wouldn't mind going to see some future MLBers for cheap. I wanted to go last year to see Feliz, but I just never got around to it. Will Smoak be on the 'Hawks or is there some other prospects to look out for?
              Justin Smoak will most definitely be there, probably will see Kasey Kiker and Martin Perez too

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Kikoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Caleroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*This is supposed to be in all caps.

Comment

• KIKO!!!!!!!!!!! Omar does a good thing. Let the baseball season officially begin.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• A minor league contract with a spring training invite? That's it?

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      A minor league contract with a spring training invite? That's it?
                      Yup, what a steal!!!
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pence has 2 HR, 4 RBI today :)

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                          Does anyone think Liriano can actually get anywhere near back to his '06 form?

He reportedly was up to 96 on his fastball, 89 on his slider, and retooled his change-up. And he dominated the DR league this winter.
                          Holy ****, I heard he was throwing well but thats pretty much where he was at back in 2006. Where did you see that?

Comment

• How do Valverde and Lyon get big multi-million dollar deals over more than one year and all Kiko gets is a minor league deal? Sure he has an injury history but this is ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• We got out 8th inning guy in the first week of March on a minor league deal. Perfect.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Over/Under 25 innings for Kiko this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information