MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for the Pirates lol.

Random but I see too many phillies fans in MD and they are the Yanks of the NL as far as money.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Well, this sucks.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Diamondbacks have won 18 of 22

Comment

• Ben Revere
          Alexi Casilla
          Michael Cuddyer
          Danny Valencia
          Delmon Young
          Brian Dinkelman
          Jason Repko
          Rene Rivera
          Matt Tolbert

Somehow this lineup scored 7 runs and won tonight. Be very ashamed Kansas City.

Comment

• Yo or Twins fans,

Do you think the outfield in Minnesota next year could be Benson, Revere, and Span?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Would the Mets trade David Wright? What would their asking price be?
              A Heimlich Maneuver.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                Yo or Twins fans,

Do you think the outfield in Minnesota next year could be Benson, Revere, and Span?

Hmmm...well Kubel, Cuddyer, and Young's contracts are all up. We'll probably resign Kubel but Thome is gone after this year so he'll be the permanent DH. I would say Delmon is probably gone but I don't really see them letting Cuddyer walk he's too popular in the clubhouse, and he's starting to swing the bat better too. Obviously Span is there for sure, and I think we really like Revere a lot so maybe Span/Revere/Cuddyer? Pretty damn good defensively except Cuddy but I'm not sure about Revere as a hitter.
                Last edited by yo123; 06-05-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Ben Revere
                  Alexi Casilla
                  Michael Cuddyer
                  Danny Valencia
                  Delmon Young
                  Brian Dinkelman
                  Jason Repko
                  Rene Rivera
                  Matt Tolbert

Somehow this lineup scored 7 runs and won tonight. Be very ashamed Kansas City.
                  That lineup is horrible. I get to see that team a week from tomorrow!!!! My first game at Target Field. Brian Dinkelman, didn't he host American Idol! I can't wait to see the fighting Dinkelmans next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    That lineup is horrible. I get to see that team a week from tomorrow!!!! My first game at Target Field. Brian Dinkelman, didn't he host American Idol! I can't wait to see the fighting Dinkelmans next week.

Yeah well when your best 5 hitters are injured what can you do haha.

And Brian Dinkelman was intentionally walked tonight for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      =I'm not sure about Revere as a hitter.
                      I would give him some time. Hitting has been Revere's calling card in his minor league career. He never hit below .300 in his 4 minor league season. Im real high on Revere.

Is it safe to say he is a top 5 guy from the Class of 2007 1st Round? I would go with David Price, Rick Porcello, Jason Heyward, Madison Baumgarner, then a tie at 5 with Matt LaPorta and Revere.

Comment

I would give him some time. Hitting has been Revere's calling card in his minor league career. He never hit below .300 in his 4 minor league season. Im real high on Revere.
                        Yeah I know he's always hit for average, but from the little I've seen of him he needs to be a little more patient, and he has absolutely no power.

Who knows though I'm probably judging him way too early here.

Comment

Is it safe to say he is a top 5 guy from the Class of 2007 1st Round? I would go with David Price, Rick Porcello, Jason Heyward, Madison Baumgarner, then a tie at 5 with Matt LaPorta and Revere.
                          Matt Wieters and JP Arencibia would like words.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Matt Wieters and JP Arencibia would like words.
                            Wow, I can't believe I missed Wieters. Damn

Comment

• Is Wieters ever going to hit like Piazza like all you fools thought?
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Albert Pujols you are a bad bad man

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information