Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    Albert Pujols you are a bad bad man
    Why do you give him anything to hit there? Stupid Cubs, The man is locked in.

Comment

• Marmol has blown 2 wins in a row for Zambrano. Zambrano pitched great in both games too.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cardinals have blown 11 saves this season and still have the most wins in the National League. It's a shame though, we really could be 47-14 and running away with the Central.

I'm sure all those blown saves will come back to haunt us later.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Cardinals have blown 11 saves this season and still have the most wins in the National League. It's a shame though, we really could be 47-14 and running away with the Central.

I'm sure all those blown saves will come back to haunt us later.
          I forget this point cuz we're 11 games over .500. But yeah, that would be crazy.

And Albert Pujols, seriously, have my babies!

Comment

• D'Backs just came back from 4-1 in the bottom of the 9th, this team just never quits

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              Marmol has blown 2 wins in a row for Zambrano. Zambrano pitched great in both games too.
              Zambrano beat the hell out of Marmol in the clubhouse after the game.

Ok, I made that up...but you never know what Big Z does behind closed doors. I am still sure that he raped Michael Barrett after the fight in the dugout a few years back.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Thanks for the sweep Texas.

Comment

• Revere doesn't draw walks and doesn't hit for power. He is pretty good defensively but his throwing arm is comparable to Johnny Damon or Shannon Stewart. I really don't see him as a solid everyday player.

I really can't imagine Cuddyer leaving, he will probably re-sign, something like 2 years at $5M per, not that I would give him that contract. I really can't stand Cuddyer as a player, his flaws are only getting worse. You'd think someone would tell the guy to lay off a ******* low and away breaking ball with 2 strikes for once in his career.

Delmon is most likely gone, he's playing bad enough to earn a non-tender if he doesn't start getting some extra base hits.

Span is not going anywhere.

Benson has been plagued by injuries, but he could easily challenge for an outfield spot if he stays healthy.

Aaron Hicks should travel fairly quickly through the upper level of the minors once he gets there, but I would not expect him for at least another full season. His power has made zero strides so there's some definite reason for concern on that front as far as hitting goes. He does have a great approach at the plate.

The guy I like is Oswaldo Arcia. He's been on an absolute tear (although he is a little old for low A ball at 20) for the past 1.5 seasons. OPS'd 1.094 last year and is at 1.124 so far in 2011. Interested to see where he ends up this season.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I hate Bob Geren with such a passion. Jemile Weeks has his big league debut tonight and he bats him leadoff? THIS IS PAST LITTLE LEAGUE ****!!!!!!!! GET A ******* CLUE!!!!!!!

Comment

• Joel Hanrahan's slider is soooooooo ******* nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donno View Post
                        I hate Bob Geren with such a passion. Jemile Weeks has his big league debut tonight and he bats him leadoff? THIS IS PAST LITTLE LEAGUE ****!!!!!!!! GET A ******* CLUE!!!!!!!
                        You do have one of the worst OBPs in baseball. I don't think it really makes a difference. He's as good of an option as anyone else.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...yankees_060711

"Maybe these weren’t the toughest 3,000 hits ever – not as long as men such as Aaron and Mays fought racism before they even got to that night’s pitcher – but maybe they were. Depends on the angle of your story."

*sigh*

Comment

• Dumbest thing in baseball........The hill in Houston, wtf.

Comment

• D'backs back to playing like complete ****, going to lose 3 in a row and 4 of 5 to the Nats and Pirates :/

Comment

• BoSox spankin' the yanks. I love it.

edit: Game over. 1st place. Lovely.
                                Last edited by Nalej; 06-08-2011, 10:34 PM.
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information