MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
    The Pirates need a catcher. Anyone have at least a decent catcher we can have for not a lot? I guess they could always claim Jake Fox, though.
    Haha, Jake Fox CANNOT play catcher

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Alex Avila has TWO triples tonight. 3rd Tigers catcher since 1919 to do that.

He better make the ******* AL All-Star team. He ought to be the starter.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        I know, but I think I'd rather have him back there than Dusty Brown.

I'm calling it, Jeff Mathis or Taylor Teagarden will be a Pirate. I'm more positive about Mathis.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          He can't hit really either.

Comment

• Top of 11th, Phillies are down to last pitcher in David Herndon (he just struck out).....when does Wilson come in?
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Avila is only the 18th catcher in the last 40 years to triple twice in one game.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• BoSox run CC Sabathia out in the 6th.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Carlos Martinez is the next Pedro. 6'0 165 throws 98 mph

Comment

• Mets take 2 out of 3 from Atlanta and Milwaukee. Pretty shocking stuff.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                      Mike Avila(sp) got the axe.
                      Aviles will be back. He's a valuable platoon player who's just struggling - he'll get it turned around. Wilson Betemit really doesn't have a spot, and has value in a trade (the most value he'll ever have).

Comment

• In normal sense: J.C. Romero isn't good.

In mathematical terms. J.C. Romero circa post-PED suspension <<<<< Aaron Fultz

In internet speak: J.C. RoMeRo is teh suckz

In vaudevillian terms: Ever hear the one about J.C. Romero after the steroid suspension?

No, what is it?

He's awful and useless, now!

OHHHHHH

:jitterbugs off the stage:
                        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Ben Revere just made a Bourjos/Gutierrez type play in center.. 100% sprint to full layout dive.. check for the highlights tonight.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/video...nt_id=15765211

No mention of this Nelson Cruz throw either? That was Raul Mondesi-esque. Absolute missile.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Gerardo Parra does that every day...or did until people stoped even thinking about running on him

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                Gerardo Parra does that every day...or did until people stoped even thinking about running on him
                                I highly doubt he does that every day, that was one of the better throws I've seen in quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information