X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Revere is the man.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I stand corrected. Still think the Cruz throw was better than those though.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Moose Tacos hot 1st ML HR tonight

Comment

• Tigers caught the Tribe. We'll see if it lasts.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• John Sterling's schtick is tired.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              Moose Tacos hot 1st ML HR tonight
              It was fairly well crushed, too!

Comment

• Matt Diaz is so ******* bad. I hope the Pirates just eat his salary and release him. I had high hopes for him too.

Comment

• Liriano is straight up dealing today. 5 and a third of perfect ball.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• If the Mets lose this game, Pagan is to be blamed. Wow.

Edit: Nevermind, they put the run back up although it shouldn't have counted.
                    Last edited by Hines; 06-12-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• God the Pirates' offense sucks so bad.

Comment

• Liriano was incredible today. Had the no hitter and shutout broken up in the 8th, but he was easily the best I've ever seen him. He was able to control his fastball, change, and slider and all of them were flat out nasty. His line ended up: 8 IP, 2 H(both singles), 1 R, 0 BB, 9 K and it only took him 97 pitches to get through 8, and he was even at 73 after 7, before struggling a little in the 8th.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• The Twins have won 9 of their last 11 and have gained 7.5 games on first place in the division in the last 11 days. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Twins are still really far back from being in any type of discussion. The only thing that helps them is being in an awful division.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              The Twins have won 9 of their last 11 and have gained 7.5 games on first place in the division in the last 11 days. Just sayin'.
                              The gains in the division standings has more to do with the Tribe collapsing, but good for you winning 9 of 11.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information