No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies and Braves are both going to make it. The Braves are going to the WS if Venters and Kimbrel stay healthy.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• haha. I like the confidence, my friend. :D

Yeah, I never imagined that Venters/Kimbrel would be this good. Just think if we had a healthy Moylan too. mmmmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Gonzalez uses them a lot which is why I'm not sure if they are going to be able to handle the workload. They are the best 8th/9th combo in baseball though.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• anyone got any live streams of games..looking for Tribe Tigers

thanks sirs
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            haha. I like the confidence, my friend. :D

Yeah, I never imagined that Venters/Kimbrel would be this good. Just think if we had a healthy Moylan too. mmmmm.
            I knew Kimbrel was going to be a stud when I watched him last year in the playoffs. The guy has disgusting stuff.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Joel Hanrahan is a man!!!

Pirates only 4 back for the division lead!!!

Comment

• Danny Duffy first ML win.Hosmer 2 hits and a RBI and Moose 2 hits and 2 runs scored....future is BRIGHT

Comment

• Did they really have Moose bunt?
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• June 28th
                    BoSox vs Phillies
                    I'll be there.
                    Sweet.
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      I don't talk individuals much, he's been a top 5 SS the past 3 years I figured everyone knew by now
                      That may be the understatement of the decade on SWDC ;)

It's not a bad thing, so don't take it as one.. just saying.. you're not quite at a Hines level, but you're in the upper tier
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Freddy Sanchez is having season ending shoulder surgery.

Comment

• Balls. Sanchez was doing so well too. At least we got Panda back?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• AJ Pierzynski is sooooo bad defensively.

Comment

• Losing 10-0 to the Nats and getting 3 hit by Livan Hernandez. Good God. Although I find these losses better than being ahead 6-2 last night but taking Garcia out early AGAIN U ******* IDIOT! And putting in Miguel "give up a **** ton of runs" Batisita. Ur better off putting in Franklin who is even more ****. And then yeah, it was 8-6 at the end of 7. Clearly our starters just all need to throw complete games all the time or pitch 8 innings and put Salas in the 9th cuz Salas is the only damn pitcher in our bullpen that can get three ******* outs before giving up a damn run. Fuckng **** damn it, pisses me off. GET THE **** OUT LARUSSA!

Comment

• Well unfortunately the Mets are going to get screwed in a game that probably never should have started. Gee was well on his way to 9-0 and Reyes and Pagan are going to lose some numbers. I hate the 5 inning rule.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information