No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well not suprisingly I was wrong. Gee probably won't be back so I hope we can hang on to the lead here.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• J. Beckett pitched a (an? Doesn't sound right) one hit shutout. Boss.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Pirates are becoming a winning ball club. I'm not use to this....

Comment

• Andrew Miller found his control. Time for the AL East to be very afraid.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Did they really have Moose bunt?
            no idea if it was called for or Moose did it on his own.and btw 1 week ago Alcides Escobar was hitting .203 well 1 week later and he's at .245

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Andrew Miller found his control. Time for the AL East to be very afraid.
              This excites me.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Andrew Miller found his control. Time for the AL East to be very afraid.
                I certainly hope so. Wouldn't be the first time we've turned around a hard throwing North Carolina pitcher.

Word is that his velocity is down a little bit. He's sitting 93-95 with the ability to reach back for more if he needs it. But that lower velocity has come with more control...and actually more strikeouts.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Ackley called up.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The day Pujols is a Cub is the day I end the world myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      The day Pujols is a Cub is the day I end the world myself!
                      I'll try to get my bucket list finished by December then.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think the Cubs are more likely to end up with Prince than Pujols.
                        Also, holy crap, the Pirates are 2 games over .500. I'm surprised Hines hasn't been all over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                          I think the Cubs are more likely to end up with Prince than Pujols.
                          Also, holy crap, the Pirates are 2 games over .500. I'm surprised Hines hasn't been all over that.
                          They're also three games back of the division. I talk about the Pirates and I get yelled at for it.

It's ok.

Pirates could make some more noice moving up since they play Cleveland(who they always seem to beat) and Baltimore coming up.

Comment

• Now that they aren't meaningless anymore I give you permission to talk about the Pirates Hines.

Comment

• It's just amazing how well the Pirates are doing without scoring that many runs. Our offense SUCKS! We need Doumit and Alvarez back. The Pirates also need to get rid of Diaz and Overpaid. Hopefully the Pirates are buyers at the deadline if they continue to win. It'd be great to play in October for the Pirates. I wouldn't care if they get swept in the Divisional Round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                                It's just amazing how well the Pirates are doing without scoring that many runs. Our offense SUCKS! We need Doumit and Alvarez back. The Pirates also need to get rid of Diaz and Overpaid. Hopefully the Pirates are buyers at the deadline if they continue to win. It'd be great to play in October for the Pirates. I wouldn't care if they get swept in the Divisional Round.
                                you can have nate mclouth back for a bag of cool ranch doritos

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information