X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    You got pummeled in the Haren trade.
    Twice......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victory X View Post
      Marlins lose 17 of 18 games and their manager resigns after hurting Buster Posey. Karma's a ***** ain't it Marlins?
      hahahaha really? cousins did what a thousand other big leaguers have done. Hell, Pena threw his forearm in Russel Martin's face yesterday. Should I be crying and up in arms over it? Posey got hurt on a freak play (the way his ankle turned) get over it and move on for god's sake.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victory X View Post
        Marlins lose 17 of 18 games and their manager resigns after hurting Buster Posey. Karma's a ***** ain't it Marlins?
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Reading this was enough to bring me back from the dead. Shut the **** up. It's sports. Injuries happen. Stop whining like a little girl about it.
        ATL took the words right out of my mouth. It was a clean play. Not only that, but your golden boy Posey is the one at fault because he didn't set up properly at all. Karma my ***.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Not a bad way to start off a ball game by batting around on Gallardo.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• 14 of 16.

I believe.

Comment

• n the department of whoda thunk it...Alcides Escobar crushes a game tying HR only to have Skip Schumaker to win it on walk off HR

Comment

• We always do this. We play the Giants next who are getting hit by teh injuriezzz right now, so we should at least win 2 there, then we get the Brewers, so I hope we can keep this going until the All Star break. If we get within 5 games at the break that would be unbelievable. We would have made up like 11 games in a month lol.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Verlander is God.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Asdrubal Cabrera just made such a great play. Wow. If it isn't the play of the night and a top 5 play of the year, then people got problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                      We always do this. We play the Giants next who are getting hit by teh injuriezzz right now, so we should at least win 2 there, then we get the Brewers, so I hope we can keep this going until the All Star break. If we get within 5 games at the break that would be unbelievable. We would have made up like 11 games in a month lol.

This is happening. Piranhas volume 2. We won with Tosoni, Tolbert, and Butera coming through in the late innings. This is destiny.

Comment

• Bring it ************. You think you can bring an ensemble of guys that can stop Justin Verlander?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• No, but Verlander can't play every day.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Bring it ************. You think you can bring an ensemble of guys that can stop Justin Verlander?

Does Verlander pitch every day now?

Comment

• He can pitch every 3 days if he has to.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I hope Leyland thinks the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information