No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marlins are probably gonna have to try and reschedule most of their games to the afternoon. McKeon won't be awake by the 7th inning, otherwise.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Milk as well instead of Gatorade.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Loria wants the insurance from his death, THIS ISN'T HARD TO FIGURE OUT PEOPLE.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Youk's slow side arm release sucks balls.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Wouldn't that be more like a cupping or a hand job?

Comment

• Andrew Miller looks impressive in his first start (knock on wood). 4.1 IP, 0 ER, 4 H, 4 K, 2 BB

Comment

• Har har.

Miller isn't dominating, but he's navigating a weak lineup quite well. Nice to see him get some ground balls and miss bats at the same time. Not a bad first five in that always awkward first start back up in the bigs.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Miller gives up a three run shot to ruin a pretty good outing. Fenway gives him a standing ovation even after he was chased though, which is pretty damn cool. Goes to show a lot of people are rooting for him to get his career back on track here....and how aware most of our fans are. Love it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Looks like the Reyes to the Red Sox rumor mill is going to be starting up again.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Looks like the Reyes to the Red Sox rumor mill is going to be starting up again.
                      Why?

I hope A.Miller turns into a gem for us. Dude's got all the skills in the world.
                      Dice-K sucks and Lackey is inconsistent. I love Wakefield but he's 44 with a bad back.
                      Aceves has been a gem but I'm not sure how that'll hold over time.
                      So adding a decent/good A.Miller to that is nice
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Sounds like Lowrie is going to be out a long time and one of the writers on the NESN site has an article up. It's not going to stop until after the deadline.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• MLB denied the FOX TV deal for the Dodgers which all but guarantees McCourt will not be able to meet payroll on the 30th. The light is at the end of the tunnel!

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6682302

Last night Kershaw struck out 11 and threw a two hit shut out

Comment

Looks like the Reyes to the Red Sox rumor mill is going to be starting up again.
                            I wouldn't be willing to give up the prospects to get him. Especially as just a loaner.

I think the only person I might be willing to give up is Lars Anderson and thats now that his path is blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                              MLB denied the FOX TV deal for the Dodgers which all but guarantees McCourt will not be able to meet payroll on the 30th. The light is at the end of the tunnel!

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6682302

Last night Kershaw struck out 11 and threw a two hit shut out
                              Maybe not. I personally think Bud is treading on slippery slope invoking the best interest of baseball clause. If McCourt takes him to court, I think he could win.

Comment

...why? Lowrie is contributor well, albeit not at the pace he was before due to injury. He'll be back after the All Star Break at the latest too. Scutaro is also having a real good year, quietly. Considering how much we have invested as an organization in Iglesias as well as the kind of contract we've given out recently, it's just not worth it at all. Those kind of rumors aren't even up here at all either, might be a localized thing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information