Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cody Ross got mega robbed!

    Its just wrong to kick the guy out though. There is gonna be some fan backlash for booting that guy.


    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

    Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

    Comment


    • Thank God for Albert Pujols! People asked him if this hurts him in contract negotiations. Hell no! It helps them. It gives the Cards a view of life without Pujols. And I have seen that life, and that life SUCKS! We need him. We can't score a ******* run. If we do, our bullpen can't get a damn out. Our starting pitching basically needs to throw CG shutouts cuz we ain't gonna score more than 2 ******* runs and our bullpen SUCKS ASS! We ******* suck without him and now we see that. And Pujols is raking in the cash as he is injured. I just hope we can win a game a week the next 4 weeks cuz I am not sure thats possible. We maybe in Cubs territory by that time chasing the ******* Pirates. ****, ****, damn piss!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Why is Jordan Schafer leading off?
        That's always been the plan for that loser. We dont have a lead off bat on this team, aside from Prado. But they prefer more speed at the top, and Prado in the two hole, when everyone is healthy. I actually agree with this, because Prado is the perfect two hitter...but god I hate Schafer. He's just not that good. We've been looking for a leadoff guy since we let Furcal get away.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Ryan Vogelsong is killing it out there. Sadly they went back after the game and pinned an ER on him that was clearly an error.

          Also its turns out that apparently the Giants fan wasn't kicked out. They just relocated him so that no one tried to mess with him.


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

          Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            I didn't even know you could get that to your ankle.
            Neither did I. Leave it to the Mets though to let us find out. They of course also screwed Davis up by making him wear a boot for 3 weeks when that was probably the worst thing they could do. I don't get it, they go to some of the best doctors in NYC at a famous hospital yet they continue to get misdiagnosed all the time.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Neither did I. Leave it to the Mets though to let us find out. They of course also screwed Davis up by making him wear a boot for 3 weeks when that was probably the worst thing they could do. I don't get it, they go to some of the best doctors in NYC at a famous hospital yet they continue to get misdiagnosed all the time.
              Too many Yankee fans working there? Time for a new hosptial.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                That's always been the plan for that loser. We dont have a lead off bat on this team, aside from Prado. But they prefer more speed at the top, and Prado in the two hole, when everyone is healthy. I actually agree with this, because Prado is the perfect two hitter...but god I hate Schafer. He's just not that good. We've been looking for a leadoff guy since we let Furcal get away.
                Schafer is such an improvement over McLouth and he gets on base


                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  Schafer is such an improvement over McLouth and he gets on base
                  I'd use the phrase getting on base very loosely with Schafer. .313 isn't very good.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    I'd use the phrase getting on base very loosely with Schafer. .313 isn't very good.
                    Ok regardless, Schafer > MclOUTh


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      Ok regardless, Schafer > MclOUTh
                      Must be the steroids ..
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                        Ryan Vogelsong is killing it out there. Sadly they went back after the game and pinned an ER on him that was clearly an error.

                        Also its turns out that apparently the Giants fan wasn't kicked out. They just relocated him so that no one tried to mess with him.
                        Relocated him for his own safety. I sure as hell wouldn't want to stay in my seat after I cost my team an out. I know the Twins have done this before. They moved this guy and his girlfriend to another section on the other side, gave him a new hat and shirt so he wouldn't be harassed. Very classy move I thought.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          Schafer is such an improvement over McLouth and he gets on base
                          In the field, sure. But at the plate...they both suck. Schafer is in no way the future at the CF position. He was a top prospect at one point, but ever since the whole hgh thing, he's shown that he's actually marginally talented at the bat. Schafer's .310 OBP is actually pretty pathetic, and isnt even as high as Mclouth's, which isnt anything good, either.

                          Really...Mclouth does everything better at the plate, and Mclouth hasnt been any good for like three years. I used to love Mclouth on the Pirates, but he's pretty terrible, and Schafer will never be anything special at the plate. We still have a big hole at the position. I will at least give Schafer credit for his defense and his on base aggressiveness. But he's easily replaceable, he doesnt have a good MLB bat.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-23-2011, 02:10 PM.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611986.html

                            Futures game US Roster. There is a link on the same page to get to the World Roster.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...1/2611986.html

                              Futures game US Roster. There is a link on the same page to get to the World Roster.
                              I wonder if Chase D'Arnaud will still play now that he got called up today.

                              Comment


                              • Probably not. They'll replace him if he's still on the roster come the game. USA roster is really stacked. Looking forward to the all the SP's and the OF consisting of Harper-Trout-Myers.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information