Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    That's pretty bad my friend.

Cameron strikes out on a mid 80's fastball from a lefty, which he's supposed to be able to hit. Imagine that.
    I was sitting right behind Cameron tonight. Tomorrow I'm in the nose bleeds and Sunday I should be right by 3rd five rows deep

Comment

• AJ just went yard in the 12th to tie it up at 5.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• BoSox fans, is Youk really THAT bad at defense? He was soooooo ******* horrible. I LOVED heckling him and other BoSox fans tonight. What a great game by my Buccos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
          BoSox fans, is Youk really THAT bad at defense? He was soooooo ******* horrible. I LOVED heckling him and other BoSox fans tonight. What a great game by my Buccos.
          Youk certainly isn't a gold glove caliber 3rd baseman. Best case scenario he is right around average but so far this year he has been below average with fangraphs having his defensive value at -3.1. Perhaps it just me being an overly optimistic Red Sox fan, but I think Youk should improve at 3rd if he ever gets over some of the nagging injuries he has accumulated the last month or two in particular his ankle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
            BoSox fans, is Youk really THAT bad at defense? He was soooooo ******* horrible. I LOVED heckling him and other BoSox fans tonight. What a great game by my Buccos.
            No hes actually a pretty decent fielding 3rd basemen... As mentioned above he has been fighting some nagging injuries. He was a gold glove 1st basemen but hes probably nothing more than a solid defender at 3rd.

Comment

• The more I see Youk and 3rd, the less I like of it. It's just a real awkward position for him. His throwing motion is wonky and his arm isn't terribly strong either....and his hands aren't the surest in the world. He well could improve in time though. His range actually isn't all that bad, but he's allowed a lot of infield hits we were used to seeing Beltre and Lowell make easy plays on.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It was deff rough watching him miss 4 plays that could have saved runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  The more I see Youk and 3rd, the less I like of it. It's just a real awkward position for him. His throwing motion is wonky and his arm isn't terribly strong either....and his hands aren't the surest in the world. He well could improve in time though. His range actually isn't all that bad, but he's allowed a lot of infield hits we were used to seeing Beltre and Lowell make easy plays on.
                  Mike Lowell was slower than Big Papi at third in his last couple of years.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Mike Lowell was slower than Big Papi at third in his last couple of years.
                    His last few, yeah. But he built up a pretty good reputation his first few years here and that's what I try to remember haha. He was a lot more sure handed than Youk too, that's for sure.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Wakefield is going to get crushed tonight!!!

Comment

• Nice play Buck....ahem, I mean Pedroia.

Comment

• Justin Verlander is so good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Justin Verlander is so good.
                            He's alright.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I would have his babies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Career-high 14 strikeouts for Verlander.

He just struck out the side in the 8th, throwing 100 MPH. NBD.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information