MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    Yes. Don't be dumb Brody. And on the subject, it's a goddamned travesty if Jose isn't starting in the AS game. So go vote for him. Now. Do it.
    He's closed the gap but it's going to be hard to make up a 250,00 vote difference in 4 days. Besides that the NL voting is pretty good besides Kemp not being in the top 3. Pujols is Pujols so I can't argue that even though Votto and Prince are having better offensive years.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I know it is, but Loney is a strange case. He's always hit very well (except this year for some reason) away from LA even though it's not THAT much of a pitcher's park. It'd be an interesting thing to watch if he ever leaves, but LA overvalues the **** out of him.
      I don't know why they keep trotting him out there. It's like they think he's going to turn into Mark Grace or something.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I know it is, but Loney is a strange case. He's always hit very well (except this year for some reason) away from LA even though it's not THAT much of a pitcher's park. It'd be an interesting thing to watch if he ever leaves, but LA overvalues the **** out of him.
        And so do you, because he sucks.

Comment

• Loney is better than Overbay. That's all I need to know.

Comment

• How's that Twins comeback going?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
              Can someone please tell me why the Cubs won't just suck it up already, have a fire sale and go into rebuild mode building around Castro? They finally have they're young star, but he is all alone and they refuse to get young. I mean, truthfully with the crap they have now they couldn't even get that many top prospects if they wanted to, but what they have now isn't working. I don't see why every year they act like they're contenders and go after 1 or 2 2nd tier FAs as if they are 1 piece away from ending this drought.
              The fans want to win now. Rebuilding would take too long at this point. I don't think they have good enough scouts anyway. Felix Pie, Corey Patterson, and Eric Patterson were supposed to be huge, but look at how they turned out.

That, and Henry and Quade are morons.

Comment

• It's so ******* easy for teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, and Cubs to rebuild these days... All you have to do is buy up overpriced reclamation projects and not re-sign them the next year. Get tons of first round picks for virtually zero skin off your nuts and those picks end up being the equivalent of Top 10 picks because those teams are willing to spend more than anyone else in the draft.

Comment

• Oh my god, did anyone see Jim Leyland's ejection? That was absolutely first class comedy.
                  Last edited by djp; 06-28-2011, 03:14 AM.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Umpire: "I f***ed up"

Leyland : "that's not my f***ing problem"
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Cubs fans like losing. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they ever won a WS.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Two points.

#1 - The New York Metropolitans. Mets/Pirates NLCS anyone?

#2 - What are some trade rumors ya'll are hearing? What's the best site for trade rumors?
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Clifton Phifer Lee? Wowzers in my trousers.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I had tickets to that game but wasn't able to go.
                            I'm glad I didn't. The friends I was going with were all Philly fans.
                            I would have had to endure 3+ hrs of **** talking... and that doesn't include the 3 hr drive back home.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              How's that Twins comeback going?

All in good time.

Comment

• The Giants had offense today. It was very strange.

edit: no longer last in runs!
                                Last edited by niel89; 06-28-2011, 10:51 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information