MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
    No it's really not. Pay more attention.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Who the hell keeps letting Chris Jakubauskas in baseball?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        No it's really not. Pay more attention.
        Dumbest. Thing. Ever.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Everyone is missing the greatest news in a while. RYAN FRANKLIN HAS BEEN RELEASED! Halleluiah, he does suck!!

Comment

• Let us not forget that the Giants went 4-1 against Halladay/Lee/Hamels in the playoffs last year.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Let us not forget that the Giants went 4-1 against Halladay/Lee/Hamels in the playoffs last year.
              Not in the same series though.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Not in the same series though.
                True. The Giants could have won in 5 instead of 6.

Boom!
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• GO **** YOURSELF
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Cliff Lee is the best pitcher in baseball this year you guys come on. Three CG shutouts in a row?

On a completely unrelated note Scott Baker is ******* awesome.

Comment

• The Red Sox are a very strange team. The Yankees are now 2.5 up on them again, but we haven't played as well as the Sox when they were at their top form. But at the same time we haven't played nearly as poorly as the Sox as they have recently and at the start of the season. A lot of people thought 2 weeks ago the Sox would never give first up and win by 6-9 games. So much for that.

Comment

• HEY GUYS HEY GUYS THE MARLINS WON LAST NIGHT!!!

All it took was a shutout from Nolasco and a couple errors from the As!

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          The Red Sox are a very strange team. The Yankees are now 2.5 up on them again, but we haven't played as well as the Sox when they were at their top form. But at the same time we haven't played nearly as poorly as the Sox as they have recently and at the start of the season. A lot of people thought 2 weeks ago the Sox would never give first up and win by 6-9 games. So much for that.
                          Schilling (recently) predicted they win the division by at least 10 games I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            The Red Sox are a very strange team. The Yankees are now 2.5 up on them again, but we haven't played as well as the Sox when they were at their top form. But at the same time we haven't played nearly as poorly as the Sox as they have recently and at the start of the season. A lot of people thought 2 weeks ago the Sox would never give first up and win by 6-9 games. So much for that.
                            They're just going through the regular ups and downs now. That was a dreadful start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              Schilling (recently) predicted they win the division by at least 10 games I believe.
                              It's just not happening. It would have to require an all time collapse only the Mets are capable of and great play from the Red Sox.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                They're just going through the regular ups and downs now. That was a dreadful start.
                                Well yeah, but that was point. At their best the Red Sox have played better. The highs have been higher but their lows have also been much lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information