MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Barely. Boesch lined into a DP thanks to Inge's dumbass baserunning.
    A win is a win no matter how ugly it is

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
      A win is a win no matter how ugly it is
      I'm aware. He's on my fantasy team.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Pretty much every win is a "barely" win for the Giants. This offense is putrid.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• The Cardinals are in first place....WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            The Cardinals are in first place....WTF?
            Well, a four-game winning streak combined with a four-game Brewers losing streak certainly helped.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
              Well, a four-game winning streak combined with a four-game Brewers losing streak certainly helped.
              And playing the Orioles while they were playing the Yankees helped a whole lot. But we're not supposed to win without that one guy at first base.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                And he got the W.
                "My hand is fine, ask the wall." Gotta love Brian Wilson.

Comment

• The Royals signed the best International prospect today in Elier Hernandez for 3.05 million dollars.

Comment

• If he and Starling turn out... Geez. Still no pitching, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      If he and Starling turn out... Geez. Still no pitching, though.
                      Danny Duffy, Mike Montgomery, John Lamb when he's healthy, Jake Odorizzi, Chris Dwyer, a great young bullpen...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Both Montgomery and Dwyer are having bad seasons. And TJ surgery isnt as bad these days for pitchers but its still a pretty risky procedure. If anything it delays
                        Lamb's timetable back a lot.

Comment

• Montgomery will bounce back, he's just getting used to AAA. Dwyer is just hitting a bit of bad luck, he'll come around sooner or later (probably).
                          Last edited by Brodeur; 07-02-2011, 01:49 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Keith Law tweeted that both his velo and command were down. PCL is a hitter's park so I am not worried about peripheral stats but he has gone slightly backwards this year for a guy who many thought might be in the big leagues already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                              The Royals signed the best International prospect today in Elier Hernandez for 3.05 million dollars.
                              bout time I get some good Royals news cause the on field product sure sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by asdf1223 View Post
                                Keith Law tweeted that both his velo and command were down. PCL is a hitter's park so I am not worried about peripheral stats but he has gone slightly backwards this year for a guy who many thought might be in the big leagues already.
                                Montgomery wwill be fine.just a bad year.had his best start last night though

6.2, 2 H, 0 R, 3 BB's and 7 K's had better command of his secondary pitches from what I heard

btw never heard if this was confirrmed but hearing Odorizzi has been moved up to AA
                                Last edited by T-RICH49; 07-02-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information