MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
    Andrew McCutchen isn't even on the final vote? Shows how underrated he actually is. What a rip off.

Beltran over McCutchen is puzzling to say the least.

Comment

• Your manager should win the World Series to ensure your players don't get snubbed.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I think he's just mad that Kennedy has entirely dominated his team

Comment

• Still not as bad as Howard over Votto last year.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Ryan Vogelsong from The Kutztown University going to the All-Star Game? Happiest I've been for a non-Phillie in a while.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              I think he's just mad that Kennedy has entirely dominated his team
              Or it could be that he knows Matt Cain is pitching Sunday and won't pitch in ASG. But hey, lets not let a little common sense get in the way of a perfectly fine b!tch-session.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• dick move on his part then, what if Kennedy wins the vote just screwed someone else out of a spot

Comment

• Shall I get you a box of tissues?

Comment

• Actually, which Giants starter should not have made it in favor of Kennedy?

Comment

• he was better than both Lincecum and Cain so you choose

Comment

• Dear Ron Roenicke,

I like you as a manager, but why do you insist on using Kameron Loe in high leverage situations. He is dog ****.

Thank You,
                        A Concerned Brewers Fan
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          he was better than both Lincecum and Cain so you choose
                          Better? They look about even. Kennedy would need to be clearly better to get the ASG manager to snub 2 of his stars. Or are you not familiar with how managers pick the all-stars?

Comment

• For the Phillies and Tigers fans, there's a mutual agreement to vote for each others' guy in the 5th man voting just like a couple years ago.

Shane Victorino and Victor Martinez -----> #VoteVictory
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Jim Thome could hit until he's 70.

Comment

• Great job, Ramiro Pena. [/sarcasm]

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information