No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when the Brewers lose. **** them.

Comment

• I'm jumping on the Pirates for NL Central bandwagon if you'll head it Seth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I'm jumping on the Pirates for NL Central bandwagon if you'll head it Seth.
        Oh trust me, I am!!!

Comment

• dbacks would be 1st in the Central :o

Comment

• Pujols could be in the starting line up tomorrow lol so much for that 6-week injury thing.

Comment

• White Sox get a walk off win off a balk(sp?) confusing as ****

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                White Sox get a walk off win off a balk(sp?) confusing as ****
                terrible call too.Crow stepped off the rubber

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Wily Mo Pena needs to be in the HR Derby, hit a ******* monster shot today & already has 5 HR

http://t.co/bHYpzQ2

Do participants need to be all-stars? would be nice if it was like the NBA Dunk contest just get guys who can put on a show instead of stars who might not be suited for it
                  He could have been such a monster if he'd been stuck between or in front of Papi and ManRam in Boston... But they put him after them and so pitchers figured out they didn't have to pitch to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    He could have been such a monster if he'd been stuck between or in front of Papi and ManRam in Boston... But they put him after them and so pitchers figured out they didn't have to pitch to him.
                    He never took the steps he needed to either, though. He was fairly good for us the first year we had him and we did perhaps give up a little bit too quick, but the guy can't hit a breaking ball to save his life. Watching him golfing at junk with that big bat was more than comical at times. I'm more than OK with what we did with him too. Turning a AAAA All Star into a Billy Wagner rental and Anthony Ranaudo is pretty sweet, even.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      His position in the lineup had nothing to do with his failure.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

His position in the lineup had nothing to do with his failure.
                        I don't quite disagree.

However, it could have increased his chance of success dramatically.

I really wanted them to become the "Dominican Death Row"... So badly...

Comment

• I hate that stupid three way trade from last year. Give me Granderson and Edwin back.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I hate that stupid three way trade from last year. Give me Granderson and Edwin back.
                            But like, Austin Jackson almost hit .300 last year.

Comment

• You were trying to get rid of Granderson before that trade as well.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Maybe you just needed a new hitting coach. Because Kevin Long pretty much fixed Granderson's lefty pitching issue. He was very close to being a strict platoon player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information