No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to get the guy out of baseball. Preaching to the choir, but he's absolutely awful.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I would think he would at least get a warning after the Mark Buehrle debacle last year, but I guess not. By the way, since I'm on the Pirates bandwagon now, the first half NL MVP not making the all star team or being on the final ballot is just absurd.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Silly man. Jose Reyes doesn't play for the Pirates and he's starting at SS in the All Star Game. Now it's a damn shame McCutchen won't get in unless someone bows out because of an injury.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I would think he would at least get a warning after the Mark Buehrle debacle last year, but I guess not. By the way, since I'm on the Pirates bandwagon now, the first half NL MVP not making the all star team or being on the final ballot is just absurd.
          Jose Reyes made the All Star team you douche.

Comment

• I stand by McCutchen as first half MVP.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What about Berkman...?

Or Kemp for that matter?

Comment

• Kemp's D is awful and the team is still terrible. Berkman has Holliday, Pujols, and Rasmus so also no.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Kemp's D is awful and the team is still terrible. Berkman has Holliday, Pujols, and Rasmus so also no.
                  Kemp has still been better than McCutchen and so has Reyes.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Cutch has one of the top WAR's in the league IIRC. But yes, he should be in the ASG. It's a damn, damn shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      Kemp has still been better than McCutchen and so has Reyes.
                      Kemp hasn't been better than McCutchen when you factor in defense, where McCutchen is great and Kemp is brutal. That's kind of important at center. Speaking of terrible defense, there's Berkman...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah Kemp has been better with the bat but his terrible defense brings him down a ton. Guy is awful out there.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• McCutcheon got Bochy'd.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Hanson and Kimbrel also really got Bochy'd.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Prince did a pretty bad job picking his HR team also. How do you not at least take Upton for the hometown crowd.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Prince did a pretty bad job picking his HR team also. How do you not at least take Upton for the hometown crowd.
                                Whos on the NL squad?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information