Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    Dumb fan, just a stupid foul ball.
    Hamilton threw it to him. If a player threw you a ball, and it was going to come up a little short, would you just sit there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
      Hamilton threw it to him. If a player threw you a ball, and it was going to come up a little short, would you just sit there?
      If I was behind a railing that guarded a 20 foot drop, then yes I would.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Video for anyone who wants to see it. Will probably be taken down soon.

And he didn't die from the fall. He died in the ambulance after going into cardiac arrest.
        Last edited by Docta; 07-08-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to the show, Mike Trout.

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2011/0...angeles-angels

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
          Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Well, Nolan Ryan better get his best team of attorneys out, cause Texas lawyers are gonna be storming the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
              I feel like he's gonna stay in the bigs regardless of Bourjos's status. 3 catchers is an awful lot so I think Bobby Wilson's headed down.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• I wouldn't have called Trout up yet. I know he's tearing it up but I don't see the rush if I'm the Angels.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I didnt expect Trout to get called up anytime soon, this is kind of a shocker but Im rootin for him to do well.

....kid is younger than me lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• They shouldn't have done that, but it's the Angels so it's not surprising. They have done very well with their prospects, what with Brandon Wood bombing out, Kendry Morales being held back forever, Erick Aybar not being nearly as good as he should be, Howie Kendrick just now finding his potential...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It's asinine. Angels and Tigers have not a clue as to young player development it seems. Let him at least go to AAA and face some of the older veterans there.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It's not to the level of ******* up Tyler Matzek's delivery, but yes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          It's not to the level of ******* up Tyler Matzek's delivery, but yes.
                          They actually just allowed him to go back to his high school coach to see if he can fix things.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            It's asinine. Angels and Tigers have not a clue as to young player development it seems. Let him at least go to AAA and face some of the older veterans there.

Comment

• I'm at work so I don't see any pictures. I'm assuming it's one of Justin Verlander though. It's hard to mess up the #2 pick in the draft.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I'm at work so I don't see any pictures. I'm assuming it's one of Justin Verlander though. It's hard to mess up the #2 pick in the draft.
                                Alex Avila.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information