MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I wouldn't. Chone costs more money and has less power than Electric Eye's girlfriend.
    At least Chone has one recognizable skill: his speed.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      I challenge you to find a worse baseball player than Brandon Inge.

Dane Sardinha.
      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I suppose. I just disagree with you.

Red Sox got all over Britton in the first today. Chased before recording a full IP to the tune of 7 earned runs. Had some real bad defense mixed in with that too though. Should have only been a horrible inning, not a catastrophic one.

Exciting to hear Kyle Weiland will be getting the spot start on Sunday instead of Aceves. He's earned it for sure. He's been mowing guys down in his past couple starts, striking out 19 and walking none. Doesn't project to be a front of the rotation guy, but he's got pretty good stuff with a mid 90's FB that sits at 92-94 and can touch a bit higher in relief supposedly. He might end up there too, if we can't clear a rotation spot for him, and he might be more effective in that role eventually.

Hopefully he'll go out and do something crazy that convinces the organization they're better off with him starting the next few(all season) rather than Lackey.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Berkman just hit his 24th home run of the season.....that's about 6 more than I expected him to have at seasons end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            Dane Sardinha.
            Give me the Hawaiian (Not D).
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm half convinced Berkman stole some of Pujols' talent Space Jam style. Saw quite a bit of him last year with the Yankees and he looked absolutely cooked.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So far tonight, Inge has an error on a routine ground ball (the runner later scored) and popped up to third base with the bases loaded an no one out.

Still searching for anyone worse ...
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Still searching for anyone worse ...
                  Look at the Giants roster and take your pick.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    I'm half convinced Berkman stole some of Pujols' talent Space Jam style. Saw quite a bit of him last year with the Yankees and he looked absolutely cooked.
                    So does your girlfriend have more power than Chone or not?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• She's got a decent serve in tennis, so maybe I guess. Chone is setting the standards extremely low though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        Look at the Giants roster and take your pick.
                        Still all better than Inge, whose defense used to be his single redeeming quality. Now he's a ******* statue at third.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Mays' "The Catch" is overrated IMO. Mays even stated in his bio that he doesn't think it was his best catch.

Comment

Still all better than Inge, whose defense used to be his single redeeming quality. Now he's a ******* statue at third.
                            I read last night that Manny Burriss has an OPS+ of 46. Inge has got to be better than that.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Holy crap. Beckett might be hurt now too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                I read last night that Manny Burriss has an OPS+ of 46. Inge has got to be better than that.
                                Perhaps. I can find stats in which Inge is worse, however. Still nothing definitive.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information