Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    It was just a matter of time, like a lot of us were saying in here. :D

I still hate Schafer at CF, but I still would hate to trade any of the current pitching staff for a bat right now.

And on another note... Freddie is freaking mashing right now. mmm mmm.
    I love Schafer in center. The man is probably one of the best defensive CF's in baseball and he may not have the best batting average but he scores runs pretty well which is what a leadoff hitter is supposed to do right?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
      I love Schafer in center. The man is probably one of the best defensive CF's in baseball and he may not have the best batting average but he scores runs pretty well which is what a leadoff hitter is supposed to do right?
      No he isn't, and no it's not. A leadoff hitter is supposed to get on base, and Schafer doesn't do that particularly well.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
        He's terrible....he'd be better off batting 8th. He has a .293 OBP, that is pathetic for a lead off hitter. I wouldnt hope for any kind of real consistency to come out of him. He hasnt been able to do anything with the bat, since the whole HGH situation. Statistically, Frenchy was better at getting on than Schafer is. lol. Atlanta is trying hard to turn him into a leadoff guy, because it gives them speed at the top...but he's just not a great fit. The stats dont lie. He doesnt have a good bat at all. Just for a comparitive factor...Schafer's numbers even pale in comparison to the ordinary, Gregor Blanco, the Braves had a couple of years ago. Schafer looks like a 4th OF type in the long run....or maybe a weak starter for the Royals one day. An upgrade or a legit lead off man, would do wonders for the Braves' offense.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• We could just trade for McCutchen...

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Man, the Pirates are STILL not getting any respect in the media. I know they haven't won **** in almost two decades, but comeon man.

Comment

• its been about 3 months now and I still don't think ESPN realizes the Diamondbacks are in contention

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                Man, the Pirates are STILL not getting any respect in the media. I know they haven't won **** in almost two decades, but comeon man.
                I feel like they need to upgrade at first base. I'm really not a fan of Overbay and if they can get a solid starter in his place and the pitchers can keep it up I think they'll give the Cards a LOT of trouble.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  its been about 3 months now and I still don't think ESPN realizes the Diamondbacks are in contention
                  That's what happens when your team pretty much sucks every year. All they wanna talk about is Big Papi's ***** punches and the Yankees rainout.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                    I feel like they need to upgrade at first base. I'm really not a fan of Overbay and if they can get a solid starter in his place and the pitchers can keep it up I think they'll give the Cards a LOT of trouble.
                    I agree. Rumors are going around that the Pirates are interested in Carlos Pena. I wouldn't mind it.

Also, Matt Hague in AAA is mashing the ball.

Comment

I agree. Rumors are going around that the Pirates are interested in Carlos Pena. I wouldn't mind it.

Considering Overbay has a **** average, Penas avg and Ks would be nothing compared to the run production and average D. What would you see them giving up?

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

Trade you Juan Miranda or Brandon Allen for some sort of relief pitcher

Comment

• Alright Reds either start making some trades or Call up all those youngsters in AAA that u are high on.

God i Hope the Pirates Win the Central i am tired of seeing the Cardinals/Cubs winning it all the time.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                            Considering Overbay has a **** average, Penas avg and Ks would be nothing compared to the run production and average D. What would you see them giving up?

Probably a C pitching prospect.

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            I'll pass. I'm not high on any of them honestly. I'd let Hague play if it came down to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              Are you not pimping Brandon Allen anymore?
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                if there's a bigger douchebag in baseball then Jose Valverde I'd like to meet him
                                Frankie Rodriguez.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information