Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
    HAHA.

Poor Hines. You always call him out on something, no matter the thread lol.
    I don't give a **** if he does or not. He must have a crush on me if he continues to stalk my posts and replies to them. I am flattered Charles. I really am, but I don't play for that team. I am sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I don't give a **** if he does or not. He must have a crush on me if he continues to stalk my posts and replies to them. I am flattered Charles. I really am, but I don't play for that team. I am sorry.
      Don't try and lie Hines.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Don't try and lie Hines.
        It's confidential stuff that I only share with you.

Comment

Here we go again with you. First off, I said last night there is always tomorrow. He then posted about Haren starting tonight. I then responded saying that they always hit well against aces. He says Padilla isn't a closer, and I then told him that last year they hit aces well and even hit Haren well last year too. If it was the Steelers or Penguins, yes I would be bragging about them doing well. The Pirates, meh, they just let me down. You can't have a nice adult conversation without using a thousand *****'s can you?
          Do you still think the entire Steelers' offence is full of difference makers, or aka playmakers?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            Do you still think the entire Steelers' offence is full of difference makers, or aka playmakers?
            They have playmakers on that offense. If you think other wise, then well, you haven't watched them.

Comment

Jeez Hines, you are like a modern day Freud.

To make this post relevant, V-Dub has yet to hit a homer in the past two games. Is he back to his normal self? I think so. Do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Jeez Hines, you are like a modern day Freud.

To make this post relevant, V-Dub has yet to hit a homer in the past two games. Is he back to his normal self? I think so. Do you?
                Why thank you Chucks.

Comment

• Mark Reynolds' shot was an absolute bomb. He has some serious power. Too bad he strikes out 3209829432894872 times.

Comment

They have playmakers on that offense. If you think other wise, then well, you haven't watched them.
                    You said the entire offence, Hines, Homles, Randle El, Wallace, Miller, and Mendenhall.

But anyways, I'm not hyped up about the Jays season. Hopefully some idiot takes Wells. Can we pay 25% of his salary and dump him to a team already.

edit: Why couldn't we call up Jackson or someone to take Hill's spot, instead of McCoy.
                    Last edited by PACKmanN; 04-10-2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

You said the entire offence, Hines, Homles, Randle El, Wallace, Miller, and Mendenhall.

But anyways, I'm not hyped up about the Jays season. Hopefully some idiot takes Wells. Can we pay 25% of his salary and dump him to a team already.
                      I did not say the entire offense. I said that Hines, Holmes, Ben, Miller, and Mendenhall are playmakers. But this is the baseball thread, so talk about baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        As I mentioned in a previous post, these Jays are reminiscent of the '08 team. I just get that feeling. Check out V-Dub's numbers for that year and that's about what I'd expect.

Comment

• Don't get fooled by his size, Heyward's got wheels! He easily scored from first on a Hinske double.

Comment

You could always try Dayton Moore, Jose Guillen's contract is up after this season and I'm sure he's looking for another terrible replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              You could always try Dayton Moore, Jose Guillen's contract is up after this season and I'm sure he's looking for another terrible replacement.
                              Aren't the Royals notoriously cheap?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I would love to take David DeJesus off their hands for Vernon. Yes, I know this isn't a video game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information