No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Jeter, well earned...massive media attention or not.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• God I hater Derek Jeter. And everyone ever to play for the Yankees.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Why is Joe Mauer so worthless?

EDIT - at the plate

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• God damn Joe Nathan. Why can't we just dump his ass

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I hate the Yanks, but Jeter is the man. Having so much pressure on him pretty much his entire career and the dude ******* performed

Comment

• This start would have been so much better if Lackey had gotten tossed from the first inning like everyone thought he would.

Edit:

Holy ****. Lackey just hit 95 twice in a row. It's been a bit since we've seen him even touch that. He's been 90-91 all year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                God I hater Derek Jeter. And everyone ever to play for the Yankees.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Padres had a combined no-hitter through 8.2 but ended up losing on a double and single with 2 outs. hahahahahahahahaha
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Lackey sucks multiple dicks at the same time, but he's got the best stuff he's had in a Red Sox uniform tonight. Hitting the mid 90's with consistency tonight.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      God damn Joe Nathan. Why can't we just dump his ass
                      Yeah remember when we had an awesome bullpen? Hmmm, maybe Bill Smith shouldn't have either traded or let go every ******* good reliever we had.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        Lackey sucks multiple dicks at the same time, but he's got the best stuff he's had in a Red Sox uniform tonight. Hitting the mid 90's with consistency tonight.
                        He was hitting 95 constantly in his last start. The one where he lasted less than 3 ip gave up 7 runs.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          He was hitting 95 constantly in his last start. The one where he lasted less than 3 ip gave up 7 runs.
                          I was grilling the first inning, so I missed a bit of that, but PitchFX had him a little lower and only generating on swing and miss with the fastball. He's getting those tonight. A lot of that might be a function of the weaker O's lineup, but it's nice to see at least.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I guess that's good but ive lost all confidence in him
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

Or am i the only one that thinks they all look a like?

Comment

• Reddick is now boasting a .444/.702 line. The numbers are coming way down, obviously, but the power is legit and he's got a very good glove as well. I just hope the high BABIP doesn't screw with his approach. He's made some pretty good strides in terms of pitch recognition and plate discipline the past few years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information