No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh dont get cute. Stop with the two out drag bunts.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Sawx are clobbering the ball right now

Comment

• lol BJ Upton.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• WAY TOO MANY ******* ALL-STAR REPLACEMENTS!

Goes to show what a meaningless distinction it is. Won't be long before there's room on the team for Yuniesky Betancourt and Ryan Raburn.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I'm just happy McCutchen got in. Shouldn't have even come down to a replacement thing.

Weiland got slapped around pretty good, but seems to have settled in at least a bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Paul Maholm should have been in the game before Correia IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                WAY TOO MANY ******* ALL-STAR REPLACEMENTS!

Goes to show what a meaningless distinction it is. Won't be long before there's room on the team for Yuniesky Betancourt and Ryan Raburn.
                Maybe even Brandon Inge!?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Maybe even Brandon Inge!?
                  Don't be crazy!

(He's batted .204 with just 20 HR since he failed to hit a single one in the 2008 Home Run Derby, by the way).
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Don't be crazy!

(He's batted .204 with just 20 HR since he failed to hit a single one in the 2008 Home Run Derby, by the way).
                    Talk about a SOLID stat.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Ejection fest has broken out. First couple hit batters were incidental, missed changeup and a two seamer that got away, but that one was pretty clearly trying to hit Ortiz.

Wonder if Red Sox/Oreos is going to be like the Red Sox/Rays used to be.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• D-Train has given up 4 hits and 2 runs through 6 thus far today for the Reds. He may be done though.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                        <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                        <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                        <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                          D-Train has given up 4 hits and 2 runs through 6 thus far today for the Reds. He may be done though.
                          Holy crap. I didn't even know we were due for a Dontrelle Willis sighting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Have I mentioned lately how Godlike Justin Verlander is?
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I enjoy after how much Willis was overworked early in his career he's now at Dusty Baker's disposal to finish him off.
                              Last edited by yo123; 07-10-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I enjoy after how much Willis was overworked early in his career he's now at Dusty Baker's disposal to finish off his career.
                                He's been controlled for the most part in Cincy, except for Edinson Volquez who is a nutcase.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information