MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    He would have won it last year anyway if not for his annual late season injury so it's alright.
    Late season? He missed like half the year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Late season? He missed like half the year.

Mid season then. Point stands.

Comment

• Boesch was a borderline MVP candidate at the halfway point last season, so...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love how this is like the first time that we all get to sit down and watch a common game together all year and we're fighting about statistics and MVP awards from like five years ago. Must speak to how boring the All Star Game has become, haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Boesch was a borderline MVP candidate at the halfway point last season, so...

Yeah because Brennan Boesch and Justin Morneau both had the same probabilities of keeping up their pace.

Comment

• Boesch sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                I love how this is like the first time that we all get to sit down and watch a common game together all year and we're fighting about statistics and MVP awards from like five years ago. Must speak to how boring the All Star Game has become, haha.
                Remember that time Bartolo Colon won the Cy for winning 21 games? Good times.

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Yeah because Brennan Boesch and Justin Morneau both had the same probabilities of keeping up their pace.
                Just using an extreme.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Boesch sucks.
                  He's been above average this year, and probably our best outfielder since Austin Jackson is mediocre and Maggs is the worst defender in the universe.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    Boesch sucks.
                    Watch your filthy mouth
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Seriously, talking as if Kendrick plays a ton of positions? He played 6 innings at third, a third of an inning at center, less than twenty games at left, and like 50 games at first. Whoop.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He's been above average this year, and probably our best outfielder since Austin Jackson is mediocre and Maggs is the worst defender in the universe.
                        You have not been subjected to the incredible pleasure of watching a Juan Pierre- Alex Rios- Carlos Quentin outfield. The upcoming stretch against the Tigers (twice), Royals, Indians, Red Sox, Yankees and Twins should do a good job in torpedoing the season.

Comment

• Gio! One of my teams few bright spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                            You have not been subjected to the incredible pleasure of watching a Juan Pierre- Alex Rios- Carlos Quentin outfield. The upcoming stretch against the Tigers (twice), Royals, Indians, Red Sox, Yankees and Twins should do a good job in torpedoing the season.
                            I never said they were the worst, I know how godawful Pierre and Rios are.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Gonzalez is definitely having one hell of a year, but there is no way that he deserves the MVP over Bautista. Bautista has just been phenomenal.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• K-ROD IS GONE! Here's to hoping we got something useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information