MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    If the Reds are in, I can't see anyway that they don't get Ubaldo. They have the most firepower (in a sense) to get him.
    I'm not a farm system expert, but there are expendable pieces. Grandal is off to a great start this year and is likely blocked by Mesoraco, and Alonso is blocked by Votto. Travis Wood, Homer Bailey or Mike Leake could be appealing too.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Pirates are interested in Kevin Slowey. I wonder if the Pirates could get Cuddyer in the same deal if it were to happen.

Comment

• I'd assume a package of Wood, Alonso, and Grandal would get it done.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I can only hope to God that the Reds get Jimenez so i don't have to see Willis in the Starting Rotation.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Zack Cozart is continuing to look Good. Hopefully that means Janish will never be the everyday starter again.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I'd assume a package of Wood, Alonso, and Grandal would get it done.
              I would be all for that.

And Willis can't possibly be worse than Volquez. At this point, I'm more than willing to give him a chance.

<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                I would be all for that.

And Willis can't possibly be worse than Volquez. At this point, I'm more than willing to give him a chance.
                Yea Volquez is awfully. I would agree with starting Willis over Volquez. But still Willis is better suited to be in the Bullpen.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I wish somehow if they trade Ubaldo the Reds somehow trick the Rockies into take Cordero in that Deal.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                    Pirates are interested in Kevin Slowey. I wonder if the Pirates could get Cuddyer in the same deal if it were to happen.
                    the Twins want to win this year and Cuddyer is too important to the team and city for him to be moved

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Joey Votto just tagged up from first on a ball hit behind home plate. Earlier Zack Cozart tagged from first on a routine fly ball to Berkman.

Love the aggressive base running!

Comment

• Oh thank you BP!!!!

Let's go Rockies!!

Comment

• That just ruined my weekend.

I hate Brandon Phillips.

Comment

• So guess who is 8-4 with a 2.34 ERA and just threw a complete game shutout? Yeah, Jeff Karstens.

Guess who could be in first place tonight? Yeah, the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                              So guess who is 8-4 with a 2.34 ERA and just threw a complete game shutout? Yeah, Jeff Karstens.

Guess who could be in first place tonight? Yeah, the Pittsburgh Pirates.
                              If the Pirates are in first place at anytime during this month I get a 6-pack of bud light. So I'm actually rooting for it, even if it is just for a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                If the Pirates are in first place at anytime during this month I get a 6-pack of bud light. So I'm actually rooting for it, even if it is just for a day.
                                All the Rockies have to do is hold their lead against the Brewers, and the Pirates get first place, and you get your 6-pack of beer.

Even though Bud Light sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information