No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I make a tweet about Chris Carpenter complaining and some guy comes back at me that I'm just mad because he shut down my favorite player (not true) and that I should try to get his name right (I did). Also called me worthless. Seems like a nice and intelligent guy.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Saber is very useful in fantasy. Just make sure your pitchers have a K/9 over 7, and a BB/9 under 4. None of their xFIP's should be over 4 either. Don't just give up on a pitcher if they have a high ERA. Morrow and Greinke are perfect examples for that.

Batting is a little more tricky, since it depends on what you need. If you just need a better team, look at wOBA. If you need SBs, look at OBP too, since they'll get more opportunities if it's high.

Comment

• Ryan Theriot is getting suspended for a while.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
        <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
        <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
        <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• **** Sunday Night baseball. Night games on Sunday should be illegal. I actually have to do something with my day besides watch baseball now...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Jim Thome just hit a 490 foot home run. Holy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Jim Thome just hit a 490 foot home run. Holy ****.
              Too bad he didn't save that for 600. That would have been a great way to get there in style.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Haha that would have been awesome, he'll probably hit one even farther for that though because he's ************* Jim Thome.

Comment

• Jurrjens getting lit up....NOOOOOOOOOO.

Horrible series so far. Lannan always owns the Braves and now JJ has his worst start of the season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• There's no way the Rockies are seriously thinking about dealing Ubaldo is there?

Comment

• I'd rather have Bengie Molina play shortstop over Tejada.

Comment

• Johnny Giovatella went 4-4 with 2 HR's.why Chris Getz is still our 2B at this point is beyond me

Comment

• As much as I love Johnny Damon and as good as he was for us, I wouldn't put him anywhere near the Hall of Fame. They won't stop talking about that on ESPN either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Hudson CG 1 ER 2-3 1 HR 3 RBI

hopefully this is the start of getting that BABIP turned around

Comment

• Damon has never been a HoF player and never will be. Numbers don't tell the whole story. He is the case of Hall of Very Good For A Long Time.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• wow, josh reddick just absolutely robbed justin ruggiano of a possible walk-off home run.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information