No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like a guy like Drew Stubbs. Relatively cheap. Decent D .334 OBP and has 23 steals. In my mind it has to be him or Kemp or Adam Jones and I don't see the other two happening.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Uhhh, Stubbs ain't available either.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        Uhhh, Stubbs ain't available either.
        Yeah I didn't think so, just a pipe dream.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Thomas Neal for Beltran! BOOK IT!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Thomas Neal for Beltran! BOOK IT!
            Oh hell yeah, pull the trigger til it goes click.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
              I'd like a guy like Drew Stubbs. Relatively cheap. Decent D .334 OBP and has 23 steals. In my mind it has to be him or Kemp or Adam Jones and I don't see the other two happening.
              We could dream all day of landing Kemp or Jones, but really we'd probably be looking at guys like...

Hunter Pence, Michael Bourn, Marlon Byrd, David Dejesus, or maybe even Aaron Rowand. Reaquiring Infante is an option as well. Platoon him in Center with Schafer or just play him every once in a while at CF. Jordan can't hit lefties at all, so a platoon option would be a welcomed addition.

If they pursue a corner OF, it would probably be one of the names we've grown accustom to seeing every year...Carlos Quentin, Josh Willingham, Ryan Ludwick, etc.

Denard Span would be nice. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Austin Jackson you asshole.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• MOTH you will never take Denard from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    We could dream all day of landing Kemp or Jones, but really we'd probably be looking at guys like...

Hunter Pence, Michael Bourn, Marlon Byrd, David Dejesus, or maybe even Aaron Rowand. Reaquiring Infante is an option as well. Platoon him in Center with Schafer or just play him every once in a while at CF. Jordan can't hit lefties at all, so a platoon option would be a welcomed addition.

If they pursue a corner OF, it would probably be one of the names we've grown accustom to seeing every year...Carlos Quentin, Josh Willingham, Ryan Ludwick, etc.

Denard Span would be nice. :)
                    Hunter pence would be my top choice and by a mile. Span would be #2 with Bourn a very close 3.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Pirates sign/trade for Jason Grilli.

Comment

• Mike Minor and another lesser prospect for Beltran makes sense. The Braves keep Teheran, Vizcaino, and Delgado and still get the bat they need.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Thomas Neal for Beltran! BOOK IT!

Jacob Turner for Carlos Beltran. BOOK IT!

Comment

• The Mets gave Beltran a list of teams and asked which of them he would waive his NTC. The deal could be getting close.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Mike Minor and another lesser prospect for Beltran makes sense. The Braves keep Teheran, Vizcaino, and Delgado and still get the bat they need.
                              No thanks. Minor and Teheran are pretty untouchable. I love Delgado, but I'd rathe keep a stud lefty like Minor around. I still dont want Beltran, however.

This log jam is a fantastic "problem" to have at least. :) Obviously some one is going to have to get moved for a bat eventually.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• You have 4 top pitching prospects plus Beachy, Hanson and Jurrjens. You can afford to give us one of them.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information