MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
    I'll give you Granderson for Hanson, Heyward and Arodys :)
    How about Derek Lowe and Jordan Schafer? You know you're enticed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      How about Derek Lowe and Jordan Schafer? You know you're enticed.
      Although I do wonder how much we could get for Brett Gardner. We might eventually need LF to stick some aging players. And Gardner can certainly play CF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Although I do wonder how much we could get for Brett Gardner. We might eventually need LF to stick some aging players. And Gardner can certainly play CF.
        Gardner has been one of the best LF in the game the last 2 years, and probably would be in center as well.

Both Granderson and Gardner would be tough to trade right now.

Hell M.O.T.H, we'll give you Swish, ask Kenny Williams, he can play center!

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
          Gardner has been one of the best LF in the game the last 2 years, and probably would be in center as well.

Both Granderson and Gardner would be tough to trade right now.

Hell M.O.T.H, we'll give you Swish, ask Kenny Williams, he can play center!
          It just got me thinking the other day. Teams need CFers and we have two of them.

Comment

• I'd certainly have interest in Gardner had he become available. Aint gonna happen, though. He fits the bill wonderfully.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Giants need a catcher who can hit badly. Pudge would be a nice rental. Some extra bullpen help wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

• Beltran's last home game as a Met. Hopefully he gets a standing ovation. Most definitely deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                  Giants need a catcher who can hit badly. Pudge would be a nice rental. Some extra bullpen help wouldn't hurt either.
                  Ramon Hernandez's contract is up after this year and is hitting .305/.358/.508.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                  <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                  <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                  <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                    If I were the Giants I'd be all over that.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Sign me up. How is he defensively?

Comment

Sign me up. How is he defensively?
                        He is okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible. I've been saying for a while that the deal makes too much sense not to happen.

<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

He is okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible. I've been saying for a while that the deal makes too much sense not to happen.
                          This sounds like a perfect match. He would instantly have the second highest average in the lineup and as long as his defense isn't a liability then this sounds like a trade Sabean has to seriously look into.

Comment

The Reds have a lot of deals that make sense. Alonso should probably be traded for something. A mid level pitcher.

Comment

This sounds like a perfect match. He would instantly have the second highest average in the lineup and as long as his defense isn't a liability then this sounds like a trade Sabean has to seriously look into.
                              His only real defensive shortcoming is he doesn't have the best arm. Yo DeepThreat, how's his ability to call a game?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                                His only real defensive shortcoming is he doesn't have the best arm. Yo DeepThreat, how's his ability to call a game?
                                He handles the pitchers reasonably well. As I said, his defense is far from a strength, but it isn't a weakness either. His offense makes him a well above average catcher. He's also probably a type A free agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information