MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
    He handles the pitchers reasonably well. As I said, his defense is far from a strength, but it isn't a weakness either. His offense makes him a well above average catcher. He's also probably a type A free agent.
    Yea he sits pretty comfortably in the A range.

Comment

• He is a type "A" FA

Damnnit Damix...

Comment

• I seem to remember the Giants already looked into this and didn't like the asking price.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• well when you consider Cincy is, in essence, trading a good C and two first round picks (if i understand the compensation system correctly), i'd probably have a high asking price, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Betemit gets a bad rap for some reason he's really not that bad. He has a decent enough bat. I have no idea who those prospects are and judging from what some of the experts are saying they'll never amount to anything.
            the reason I'm happy Betemit is gone is it now opens up a 40 man roster spot for Johnny Giovatella.it's about time he gets his shot

Comment

• Espn still saying the Giants are interested in Beltran. Idk how I would feel if we ended up adding him. I'd hope we atleast give a year or 2 contract extention to his contract. He would instantly become our best batter next to Pablo though.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• About damn time the Indians call up Kipnis.

Comment

• Hold on, Jim Hendry said Jeff Baker was untouchable?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Hold on, Jim Hendry said Jeff Baker was untouchable?

Obviously. You can never have too many mediocre 30 year old first basemen.

Comment

• Hendry is like Saban without the skill of lucking into drafting good pitchers. He is just horrifyingly bad. As for Kipnis, I don't want him up because I want this ******* division.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Hendry is like Saban without the skill of lucking into drafting good pitchers. He is just horrifyingly bad. As for Kipnis, I don't want him up because I want this ******* division.

To be honest I don't think the Indians will be in it at the end anyway. I think it's going to come down to the Twins and Tigers.

Comment

• My god, the Tigers have two good defenders in the game and four horrible ones (Cabby, Guillen, Betimit, Magglio). I'm going to go cry.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Hendry is like Saban without the skill of lucking into drafting good pitchers. He is just horrifyingly bad. As for Kipnis, I don't want him up because I want this ******* division.
                            Cleveland should totally trade Pomeranz for Beltran.

Comment

• The Reds are being linked to James Shields now. I just hope they can bring in at least 1 starting pitcher before the Deadline is up.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Ok Ben Revere it was fun, but back to Rochester you go now.....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information