No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Martinez is a double play machine.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, don't appeal to first base at all it's not like he has a better angle...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Hendry is like Saban without the skill of lucking into drafting good pitchers.
        I love you Broddy so I think it's OK for me to describe that statement as just pure stupid. Please, please, please don't make me defend Sabean.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          I love you Broddy so I think it's OK for me to describe that statement as just pure stupid. Please, please, please don't make me defend Sabean.
          I was mainly joking and seeing if you still had a pulse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            To be honest I don't think the Indians will be in it at the end anyway. I think it's going to come down to the Twins and Tigers.
            Let's make a bet. I would definitely bet the Indians are more likely to win the division than the Twins.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Let's make a bet. I would definitely bet the Indians are more likely to win the division than the Twins.

Well being that there's a 5 game difference I need some odds here but I'm down.

Comment

I was mainly joking and seeing if you still had a pulse.
                Still breathing, just holding my breathe to see what Alderson weasels out of Sabean for 3 months of Beltran.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Still breathing, just holding my breathe to see what Alderson weasels out of Sabean for 3 months of Beltran.
                  Well, the last time this happened was Alderson for Freddy Sanchez and Alderson has completely bombed out.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well, the last time this happened was Alderson for Freddy Sanchez and Alderson has completely bombed out.
                    Yep. And I was adamant that Sabean wouldn't deal him for Sanchez. Egg on my face for that one. Worked out great though. Still, I think anyone dealing an A/A- prospect for Beltran is insane.

Comment

Yep. And I was adamant that Sabean wouldn't deal him for Sanchez. Egg on my face for that one. Worked out great though. Still, I think anyone dealing an A/A- prospect for Beltran is insane.
                      Outside of Belt, Wheeler, and Brown there isn't anything in the Giants system that would really work for Beltran. And I really doubt Sabean would part with any of them, except MAYBE Brown (which is still doubtful). The best prospect I can see traded for Beltran is Randall Delgado, simply because it's for 3 months and no draft picks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The entire division blows, but I'll go with the Indians.
                        Besides, the only reason the Twins are even in it is thanks to Ozzie Guillen getting the Sox to play like scared little bitches against the Twins. I can't wait till he's out of here and lands in Miami.
                        Last edited by MidwayMonster31; 07-22-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                          The entire division blows, but I'll go with the Indians.
                          Besides, the only reason the Twins are even in it is thanks to Ozzie Guillen getting the Sox to play like scared little bitches against the Twins. I can't wait till he's out of here and lands in Miami.

It's not like we aren't playing well against other teams, cut out the White Sox games and we're still 24-14 since June 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            It's not like we aren't playing well against other teams, cut out the White Sox games and we're still 24-14 since June 2nd.
                            If they can go on a run like they have been able to, then sure, it can happen. Unless the bullpen (besides Perkins) figures it out, I don't see it happening. Whenever you guys would go on a run, it was always thanks to the bullpen being great.

Comment

• Fair enough the bullpen is pretty pathetic. I do think once we get Span/Kubel/Morneau back the offense is going to pick up too though.

Comment

• This is OUR DIVISION.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information