MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Outside of Belt, Wheeler, and Brown there isn't anything in the Giants system that would really work for Beltran. And I really doubt Sabean would part with any of them, except MAYBE Brown (which is still doubtful). The best prospect I can see traded for Beltran is Randall Delgado, simply because it's for 3 months and no draft picks.
    Yeah that's why it's scary with Sabean pulling the trigger. He probably would deal one of Wheeler or Brown if he deems it necessary. Although he did a radio interview today stating he wasn't trading any "top prospects."

My best offer would be Heath Hembree and Thomas Neal. So yeah, I wouldn't end up getting Beltran.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

This is OUR DIVISION.

If I had to bet on it today I would say you're right, but it's hard to say for sure when you collapse in the second half almost annually.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Well being that there's a 5 game difference I need some odds here but I'm down.
        You get no odds. You said you thought the Twins would be in the picture and the Indians wouldn't. That's the bet.

Also, this:

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• ^^^^ I can watch that **** all day.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Betemit won't be starting if we make it to the playoffs. At least I hope he doesn't start, but then again the team continues to ignore the smart thing to do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Let's make a bet. I would definitely bet the Indians are more likely to win the division than the Twins.
              Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Well being that there's a 5 game difference I need some odds here but I'm down.
              I'll take it straight up.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Beltran to the Braves for Minor and a lesser prospect makes the most sense. I don't expect a Wheeler or Belt from SF but Brown is probably in play.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  You get no odds. You said you thought the Twins would be in the picture and the Indians wouldn't. That's the bet.

Also, this:

Well then no deal I suppose. I don't see how having an opinion requires me to be confident enough to bet on it even money. It's not like I made a guarantee.

I'd be willing to go straight up that the Twins will finish ahead of Cleveland.

Comment

Betemit won't be starting if we make it to the playoffs. At least I hope he doesn't start, but then again the team continues to ignore the smart thing to do.
                    What's the alternative?

Comment

What's the alternative?
                      apparently to not have a third baseman

Comment

What's the alternative?
                        Don "savior" Kelly.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Buster Olney tweet:

Source:Carlos Beltran trade talks down to five serious teams, which includes BOS, SF, PHI, ATL, TEX.
                          A possible bidding war between 5 WS contenders. I'll take it.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Why would Texas want him? I don't follow.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Move Hamilton to CF. Have a great OF.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Move Hamilton to CF. Have a great OF.

And we obtain Jurickson Profar in the process. Seriously though, I'm guessing that Carlos is staying in our division.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information