X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we get baltimore again.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Pirates going to get their second straight series win today.
      It's only fair that if you bring back predictions that you were correct about, that someone brings back that ones that you were painfully wrong on.

A 13 run 4th inning by the D'backs is ******* insane.What is the record?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          It's only fair that if you bring back predictions that you were correct about, that someone brings back that ones that you were painfully wrong on.

A 13 run 4th inning by the D'backs is ******* insane.What is the record?
          I admit I was wrong. What's your point? Is it the fact that you like to stalk me and my posts because you're in love with me? Jesus dude, give it a rest.

Comment

• David Freese blows.

Comment

• Yay Giants finally get on the board

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by ViperVisor View Post
                Ahahaha. I posted that last year.

He just hit a triple tonight too. LOL.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• You can put it on the boardddddddddd...................YES! PS I hate Hawk Harrelson

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Holy **** is anyone watching the Brewers game right now? Joe Morgan is so ******* ********. Listening to him talk about small markets is painful and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      You can put it on the boardddddddddd...................YES! PS I hate Hawk Harrelson
                      I hate him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Holy **** is anyone watching the Brewers game right now? Joe Morgan is so ******* ********. Listening to him talk about small markets is painful and hilarious at the same time.
                        I thought it was funnier when he said Fielder had better hand-eye coordination at the plate than Pujols. That was a gem.

Yay double post.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Holy **** is anyone watching the Brewers game right now? Joe Morgan is so ******* ********. Listening to him talk about small markets is painful and hilarious at the same time.
                          Have you not watched Sunday Night baseball before? Morgan and Miller are awful.

Thankfully they got rid of Steve Phillips because he may have been worse then both of those two combined.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            Have you not watched Sunday Night baseball before? Morgan and Miller are awful.

Thankfully they got rid of Steve Phillips because he may have been worse then both of those two combined.
                            I try not to.

Comment

• I def. didnt think the Braves/Giants were going to get that game in. It's Lincecum, so a loss is expected...at least Heyward hit another home run.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• GTFO Atlanta!
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information