MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
    Over/Under 25 innings for Kiko this year.

Those will be 25 sexy ******* innings.

Comment

• Leave it to the Yankees fan to rain on the parade.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Going by the Red Sox beat writer who said Kiko's medicals weren't pretty.

Comment

• Everyone knows that but I'm still excited.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'll go with under. But, if they happen to be over then it's definitely a steal. I don't see how every other team can lay off of a pitcher like Calero for this long if there wasn't serious concern that he's not gonna last. I mean a minor league deal and an invite to spring training is nothing and look how many teams offered that..

Comment

• http://web.sny.tv/media/video.jsp?co...pic_id=6479520

We Like Ike! He is too legendary for words.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Holy ****, I heard he was throwing well but thats pretty much where he was at back in 2006. Where did you see that?
                I watched his Winter League championship series start and he wasn't throwing 96. He topped out at 94 mph that start. His slider was sitting consistently at 86-87 with one that hit 89, but he overthrew it pretty bad.

The good news is that his arm appears to be back, his mechanics are still very inconsistent, and to be honest, poor. He is going to be a streaky pitcher for the rest of his career with the way he follows through and lands so funny.

He also looked in great shape, especially in his face. I remember when he came back the first time, he looked about 240 and had a huge double chin.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                  I watched his Winter League championship series start and he wasn't throwing 96. He topped out at 94 mph that start. His slider was sitting consistently at 86-87 with one that hit 89, but he overthrew it pretty bad.

The good news is that his arm appears to be back, his mechanics are still very inconsistent, and to be honest, poor. He is going to be a streaky pitcher for the rest of his career with the way he follows through and lands so funny.

He also looked in great shape, especially in his face. I remember when he came back the first time, he looked about 240 and had a huge double chin.

Well at the very least I hope he can beat out Duensing/Manship/whatever for that last spot and be serviceable. He was hard to watch last year, but at least he has upside, the other guys are just so meh.

Comment

• Looking for one more reliable guy to join my NL-Only dynasty league

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...t=39081&page=2

Comment

• Jesus, Mejia is awesome. Not long until he's my favorite player.

Comment

• I am so excited for this year! God damnit, the Twins new stadium is gonna be sick! Another division title hopefully... Don't know if anything will get more exciting than game 163 last year!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Mets signing kiko means Mets suffer continuous nightmare. LOL.

Just wonder who is their alternative SS?

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                            Mets signing kiko means Mets suffer continuous nightmare. LOL.

Just wonder who is their alternative SS?
                            Alex Cora and then Ruben Tejada probably.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well apparently a reliable poster on the Twins ESPN board ran into Twins play-by-play man Dick Bremer, who showed him a press release saying the Twins have agreed to a contract with Joe Mauer for somewhere around 8 years 165 million. He also said that it would be signed on Sunday. Not sure how believable it is, but if true, I will be a very happy man.
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                                Well apparently a reliable poster on the Twins ESPN board ran into Twins play-by-play man Dick Bremer, who showed him a press release saying the Twins have agreed to a contract with Joe Mauer for somewhere around 8 years 165 million. He also said that it would be signed on Sunday. Not sure how believable it is, but if true, I will be a very happy man.
                                Guess there wasn't any discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information