Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Why would ESPN waste its time with this dribble?

    http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/the-...rade-scenarios

    How about picking some of the plausible proposed trades and evaluating them?

    The World Wide Leader just wasted 2 minutes of my life.
    Name me a better article than this. You can't (bonus points for anyone who gets who I'm making fun of).


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Name me a better article than this. You can't (bonus points for anyone who gets who I'm making fun of).
      D-Unit? ....
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Watching Liriano pitch is absolutely unbearable.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Why would ESPN waste its time with this dribble?

          http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/the-...rade-scenarios

          How about picking some of the plausible proposed trades and evaluating them?

          The World Wide Leader just wasted 2 minutes of my life.
          LOL.

          You pay for Insider.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Watching Liriano pitch is absolutely unbearable.
            So is watching Wilson Betemit field and try to hit lefties.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              So is watching Wilson Betemit field and try to hit lefties.

              How quickly you have forgotten Brandon Inge.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                How quickly you have forgotten Brandon Inge.
                I know he's better than Inge offensively, but he is so bad defensively. So bad.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I know he's better than Inge offensively, but he is so bad defensively. So bad.

                  Well it's a good thing offense is more important then.

                  Get. Liriano. The ****. Out.

                  Comment


                  • Thank you Alexi Casilla.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Well it's a good thing offense is more important then.

                      Get. Liriano. The ****. Out.
                      We'll take him in KC...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        We'll take him in KC...

                        Great take him and enjoy his eleventy billion walks and never getting out of the 5th inning.

                        Comment


                        • so upton is back to raping, when hes on its unfair, he either hits 350 or 250 once he figures how to extend those 350 stretches he is gonna put up scary numbers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            So is watching Wilson Betemit field and try to hit lefties.
                            Haha I'm not really sure why he was the third baseman they decided on.

                            Compliments of TACKLE

                            Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

                            Comment


                            • Giants bullpen with a 0.29 era since the all star break. Looks like to be even lower once Wilson comes in after we bat


                              "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information