X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is a very creepy picture of dontrelle willis on espn's homepage

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Giants bullpen with a 0.29 era since the all star break. Looks like to be even lower once Wilson comes in after we bat
      Sergio Romo is a ******* boss. FIP OF 1.19 and xFIP OF 1.54. Crazy good.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        Sergio Romo is a ******* boss. FIP OF 1.19 and xFIP OF 1.54. Crazy good.
        Wait a second. Aren't you the leader of the "Dur, SABR is stupid, get out of mommy's basement" brigade? HAVE YOU BEEN CONVERTED? HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIGHT?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          Wait a second. Aren't you the leader of the "Dur, SABR is stupid, get out of mommy's basement" brigade? HAVE YOU BEEN CONVERTED? HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIGHT?
          Not exactly. I don't hate SABR stats. I do hate how overboard people go with them. And I despise how most people apply these stats. There are so many variables going on in every single pitch/AB/play etc, that I just think extrapolating too much from a lot of these stats creates inaccurate evaluations.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I just want to get this Beltran trade done with. I'm sick of all the posturing and media reports.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Not exactly. I don't hate SABR stats. I do hate how overboard people go with them. And I despise how most people apply these stats. There are so many variables going on in every single pitch/AB/play etc, that I just think extrapolating too much from a lot of these stats creates inaccurate evaluations.
              That's why you use various factors when looking into every stat, just like I do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                That's why you use various factors when looking into every stat, just like I do.
                Exactly. Like when you look at BABIP you should also look at LD% and the likes to see if it's luck or hard hit balls.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Pirates on ESPN tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post

I'M BAAAACK!!!! Somehow...
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• The Rays and Phillies are rumored to be working on a BJ Upton for Dominic Brown trade.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• congrats to robby alomar for his induction into the hall of fame. i grew up watching the 1990s indians and have many memories of his amazing defensive plays. just wish we would have been able to win the series with that group of guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          The Rays and Phillies are rumored to be working on a BJ Upton for Dominic Brown trade.
                          Yeah that's not happening.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                            Pirates on ESPN tonight.
                            Pirates with Pedro on ESPN tonight.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Yeah that's not happening.
                              Friedman is a very cunning man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                The Rays and Phillies are rumored to be working on a BJ Upton for Dominic Brown trade.
                                I'd rather marry Roethlisberger.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information