Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
    I'd rather marry Roethlisberger.
    Well then you could say you Bleed Phillies Red...

Too much?

Comment

• Man, was Cecil's control ever on last night. Goes to show you how a minor tweak in delivery can significantly alter one's velocity as well. He was pumping it at 93-94 in the ninth against Cruz. Jays rotation suddenly appears "decent" with Romero, Morrow and Cecil as the top three.

Comment

• Poor Pirates. First national tv game in god knows how long and they get the most pathetic group of espn commentators around.

Comment

• Originally posted by wojo View Post
          congrats to robby alomar for his induction into the hall of fame. i grew up watching the 1990s indians and have many memories of his amazing defensive plays. just wish we would have been able to win the series with that group of guys.

Oh, and **** Alomar. Can't wait for his AIDS to kill him.

Comment

• Yay go Twins.

Comment

• **** Jim Leyland. How is sending a player making his MLB debut to the mound in a tie game, bases loaded jam a good idea?
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                **** Jim Leyland. How is sending a player making his MLB debut to the mound in a tie game, bases loaded jam a good idea?
                I hear that's good for their confidence.

Comment

• loltwins, Michael Cuddyer pitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                    I hear that's good for their confidence.
                    Sad thing is this isn't even the first or second time he's done this to guys in the MLB Debuts.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                      loltwins, Michael Cuddyer pitching.

Haha **** this team. Throwin 89 though. Not bad.

Comment

• The Tigers have an interesting *ahem* strategy in how they handle their youngsters.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Dbacks sign Trevor Bauer to MLB contract. Supposedly in the top 10 of all-time rookie contracts.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            **** Jim Leyland. How is sending a player making his MLB debut to the mound in a tie game, bases loaded jam a good idea?
                            Especially Chance ******* Ruffin, guy is so overrated.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              Dbacks sign Trevor Bauer to MLB contract. Supposedly in the top 10 of all-time rookie contracts.
                              4 years / 7 million, about what i expected, #8 all time for now(will most likely drop out of the top 10 once the rest sign at the deadline)

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                Especially Chance ******* Ruffin, guy is so overrated.
                                He has decent stuff, could be a solid enough reliever. Overdrafted, but DD is obsessed with relievers so what can ya do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information