Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I love how ESPN was hyping up a King Felix trade as one of their big headliners. Then they get Olney on and he says there is a 0% chance of a trade happening.

    Honestly I think they should do it though. They're never going anywhere with this offense anyway.

    Tonight they're getting no hit through 5 and CC already has 10 strikeouts. Just absolutely pathetic.

    Comment


    • Are the Mariners alive?


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Carlos Beltran saved the Indians from himself. That was nice.


        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

        Comment


        • I tend to agree. That team is so ******. I mean he's still very young(25?), so you could still build around him. But you could also get a "King's" Ransom for him as well. They should just do it.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Mariners fans would revolt if they got rid of Felix.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I tend to agree. That team is so ******. I mean he's still very young(25?), so you could still build around him. But you could also get a "King's" Ransom for him as well. They should just do it.
              As long as that King's Ransom was tons of closeish to major league ready hitters, they should. Their offense is so ******* terrible, and it's not going to be good any time soon (I like Ackley, but outside of him it's quite cloudy). I honestly don't get why they passed up Rendon for Hultzen based on that, but whatever.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Seattle would need the type of package the Marlins got for Cabrera (let's just assume the players actually panned out for Florida) at minimum.

                Maybin and Miller were each very recent top 10 draft picks that were regarded as top 30 (or higher) prospects. They also got 5 other prospects.

                There isn't really a team out there that has multiple top hitting prospects to trade to Seattle though.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  As long as that King's Ransom was tons of closeish to major league ready hitters, they should. Their offense is so ******* terrible, and it's not going to be good any time soon (I like Ackley, but outside of him it's quite cloudy). I honestly don't get why they passed up Rendon for Hultzen based on that, but whatever.

                  I still believe in Justin Smoak. But other than that cloudy is putting it very nicely.

                  Comment


                  • CC is perfect thru 5.1 and currently has struck out 7 in a row(11 total). He is dominating the Mariners and it just started to rain.

                    Sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Damnit CC is probably going to get pulled now if this lasts any substantial length of time. I wanted to see him push 20 strikeouts.

                      Comment


                      • The rain is not as heavy as it was when they called for the tarp so hopefully it will be a quick delay.

                        Sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Screw that I hope CC gives it up soon. If I have to deal with a CC perfect game/no hitter I'd murder.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Screw that I hope CC gives it up soon. If I have to deal with a CC perfect game/no hitter I'd murder.

                            I dislike the Yankees as much as the next guy but I just like seeing performances like this.

                            Comment


                            • I would give Smoak more of the benefit of the doubt if he was smashing on the road, given how hard it is to hit at Safeco (although it's not that bad for lefties and he's a switch hitter), but he's been awful on the road and he's a first baseman. He has done nothing to impress me. And of course, the Mariners are saved by the rain.

                              The Reds might be a fit for Felix, but outside of Mesoraco, I don't really like their offensive prospects.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I dislike the Yankees as much as the next guy but I just like seeing performances like this.
                                If you lived where I do with all the Yankees ass clowns around you'd feel differently.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information