Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do you hurt me, Borat?

    And why the hell is Heyward hitting so many home runs? haha. Heyward is hitting homers or striking out, he's freaking Cody Johnson right now. lol.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • hey it's PUJOLS!

      Comment


      • Pujols>Hoffman

        Comment


        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Why do you hurt me, Borat?
          Because you deserve it.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Holy crap, back to back jacks to tie the game. Way to blow another save Hoffman you douche.

            Comment


            • hey Matt Holliday is pretty good too, tied the game

              Comment


              • I knew they would get those back to back.

                #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions


                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                Comment


                • Casey McGehee for the win!
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Why do you hurt me, Borat?

                    And why the hell is Heyward hitting so many home runs? haha. Heyward is hitting homers or striking out, he's freaking Cody Johnson right now. lol.
                    I must take my shots while my team is getting it done. I don't expect to be running my mouth later in the season LOL. But, if it makes you feel better, I picked ATL to win the NL pennant this year in my big money pick 'em pool. That's probably why I'm so pumped that SF took 2 of 3.

                    And yes, Heyward is ******* unreal. He's going to K a lot, but damn, what an awesome player.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                    Comment


                    • all we'll hear about are those HRs, even though he struck out half his at bats.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • Bryce Harper can start looking for a home in Houston.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                          Bryce Harper can start looking for a home in Houston.
                          That would make sense if Washington didn't have the first pick in June.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            Bryce Harper can start looking for a home in Houston.
                            Harper is going in this year's draft. The Astros will be getting Rendon who is just as big of a monster as Harper.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              all we'll hear about are those HRs, even though he struck out half his at bats.
                              The K's won't matter for Heyward since he's going to be Godly at everything else he does. Why oh why does Heyward, Strasburg and soon to be Harper have to be in this division.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Harper is going in this year's draft. The Astros will be getting Rendon who is just as big of a monster as Harper.
                                For some reason I was thinking Harper was going in next years draft. I like Alex Meyer as well for next years draft.
                                Last edited by jayceheathman; 04-11-2010, 10:53 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information