No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not like it was a ticky tacky call either. Lugo was out by ******* 6 feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      There is no excuse for the umpire hurting a teams playoff chances just because he wants to go home.
      If this happened in September, then I would agree with this, but there are still 61 games left. If the Pirates miss the postseason by one game, then you obviously have to look back at this.

Comment

• Minds blown how controversy erupts on page 666.

#illuminatiriggedit
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Does anyone have video of the reactions afterward? That call was absolutely terrible, i'm actually laughing at how bad that was.

Comment

• Come on guys, it was a close play.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/JiMyv.jpg

I'm lost of words right now. I wished Hurdle would have clocked Meals right in the jaw. I wouldn't have blamed him and would have petitioned to get his fine paid for.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                If this happened in September, then I would agree with this, but there are still 61 games left. If the Pirates miss the postseason by one game, then you obviously have to look back at this.
                A game right now is the exact same as a game two months from now. If the Pirates fall out of it, fine. But this is still absurd.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Lugo is straight lying on TV right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                    Lugo is straight lying on TV right now.
                    You can't blame him. Lugo clearly has no idea how big this is, he just got done playing 7 hours. Obviously there is going to be talk about his honesty on tv, but what do you expect him to say.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• He knows when to lie. I feel so bad for you Seth, that call was the worst I have ever seen.

By the way, why the **** didn't Hurdle use Hanrahan?
                      Last edited by Brodeur; 07-27-2011, 02:25 AM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The state of Georgia really likes to give a big "**** you" to Pittsburgh.

Comment

A game right now is the exact same as a game two months from now. If the Pirates fall out of it, fine. But this is still absurd.
                          Yeah, the time of the year still does not make this excusable.

Comment

He knows when to lie. I feel so bad for you Seth, that call was the worst I have ever seen.

By the way, why the **** didn't Hurdle use Hanrahan?
                            I guess to save him in a save situation. I don't agree with it, but meh.

Comment

He hasn't been unlucky. He's been getting more fly balls and less grounders, and that's the reason for the slight BABIP drop.
                              well then wouldnt you expect that to even out and his BABIP to rise?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                BTW I want Beltran to go to the Rangers. I know we're not getting an A prospect but Texas has the most ridiculous secondary prospects compared to the other teams that are in it. Rangers are stacked.
                                Beltran to the Rangers? How many years does he have left on his deal? I dunno if I like the thought of him as a rental. ...and the fact that the Rangers are pretty careless about giving away young talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information