MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    well then wouldnt you expect that to even out and his BABIP to rise?
    No interrupting anger moments mister. But maybe he's just becoming more of a fly-ball guy, it really is hard to tell at this point but he's a borderline elite player either way.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Umpire explanation.

http://markbowman.mlblogs.com/2011/0...ing-safe-call/

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        No interrupting anger moments mister. But maybe he's just becoming more of a fly-ball guy, it really is hard to tell at this point but he's a borderline elite player either way.
        alright i guess it affects the D'Backs we could of been 1 game closer to the WC

so...RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          That is a TERRIBLE explanation, jesus. He didn't even do the Jim Joyce honorable thing, give me a break.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I wish he stuck to his guns and said it's safe even after watching the replay.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Olney tweeted and confirmed that Meals is the third base ump tomorrow, right in front of the Pirates bench. I'm going to need to watch this.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hahaha I just saw that play against the Pirates. Thats a horrible, awful, bull **** call. And this is coming from a Cardinal fan. That wasn't even close and inexcuseable.

Comment

• RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't get how you can let a team lose on a call like that after battling for 19 innings. That's such unbelievable ********.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Holy **** I wake up this morning to catch up on what I missed last night and I just saw that play and was pissed. WTF was Meals even doing? If the asshole doesn't want to ump in a game any longer there are plenty of people who do. Seriously that was just terrible and he couldn't even own up to it. They need to do something about the continuing trend of umps being terrible at their jobs. Selig grow a pair and start handing out fines to the god awful umps. Also, I'm sorry you had to go through that Hines.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Beltran to the Rangers? How many years does he have left on his deal? I dunno if I like the thought of him as a rental. ...and the fact that the Rangers are pretty careless about giving away young talent.
                        He's a FA at the end of the year. I want a deal headlined by Erlin and then one of Wieland, Jackson, Grimm, Mendez, Olt, Ross, Buckle and I can go on and on.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post

my fav comment from that site

Fine explanation, Meals. You blew it and you’re a douche. Enjoy your Wednesday…
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I know I'm in the big time minority but I can't give much hate towards Jerry Meals...make a more definitive tag

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              I know I'm in the big time minority but I can't give much hate towards Jerry Meals...make a more definitive tag
                              I see your argument, and raise you a, "Make an obvious call."

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                I see your argument, and raise you a, "Make an obvious call."
                                he was right on top of the play and believed the catcher swipped without making contact...the camera angle from the other side of the umpire showed that he may have been correct bc there is no single frame that shows a definitive tag of lugo

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information